What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Get over yourself man lol.. Name a campaign where this hasn't happened.. Even the presidential campaing got outta hand.. But its not even on that level bro.. The mutual respect is still gonna be there when this is all over.
yep.... read the exchanges between fly and wound

let me know how that respect is going

and yes.... you just compared an MK popularity contest.... to the presidential campaign... well done.

CRUM

Noob
this isn't hype
pot shots aren't hype.....

telling us how they're going to wipe LOTF's face in the mud if they win is hype.

its like... when a really good argument degrades into ".... well your mom"
but alas....
so you're telling me, based on all that has been said, that you wouldn't be hype to see Mr Mileena and WoundCowboy play at FR? If that's the case then I call bullshit

CRUM

Noob

and yes.... you just compared an MK popularity contest.... to the presidential campaign... well done.
So you'd change your vote from wound because of what fly said to him? That doesn't make sense.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
so you're telling me, based on all that has been said, that you wouldn't be hype to see Mr Mileena and WoundCowboy play at FR? If that's the case then I call bullshit
don't put words in my mouth.

They both won't be going.... so basically the pot shots won't come down to an eventual battle. If we KNEW they were both going then so be it....

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Notice that everybody else is about 60 votes behind me and Mr. Mileena, and why? they haven't made strong arguments as to why they deserve the trip.
Ehhhh. Nah. lol.

People are voting for you cause you're the only known Shang in the world who can place Top 8 atm. And people are voting for Mr. Mileena for the same reason they'd vote for Metzos or F0xy. I don't think any arguments will change that. lol.

SLy

Noob

You are missing the point.. I wasn't trying to compare. I was trying to say that campaigning still has the same "Childish" ways no matter how you look at it. Lighten up..

LOTF is not even on that list..
Wound Is arguing with "1" person that's pissed over the 200 that voted.. Respect is still there between nominees..

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Lol I have nothing against wound. He just said not nice things to a guy who was nothing but nice. He should be called on that. If I say "back the fuck off or your gonna have other problems"...all I'm saying is leave the guy alone.

If you want to turn it into some personal vendetta / threat then go ahead

Reactions: SLy

SLy

Noob
Lol I have nothing against wound. He just said not nice things to a guy who was nothing but nice. He should be called on that. If I say "back the fuck off or your gonna have other problems"...all I'm saying is leave the guy alone.

If you want to turn it into some personal vendetta / threat then go ahead
Exactly.. People just took your tone out of content.. that's all

coolwhip

Noob
. Notice that everybody else is about 60 votes behind me and Mr. Mileena, and why? they haven't made strong arguments as to why they deserve the trip.
I honestly doubt that. I think most of us had decided who to vote for before reading any of the candidate's posts, LBSH. For example, add PL to the list, he can make a post saying "don't vote for me" or say nothing, and he'd likely still get the most votes.

Regardless of what you and Mr. Mileena said, you were more than likely always going to be the two who will get the most votes. Hell the moment Pig announced the candidates I knew it would boil down to you two..

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
By the way, people are seriously overreacting to the bickering between Joe and Wound. Seriously, I doubt even they are THAT offended. Don't blow things out of proportion and make a big deal of a mild situation.
They've allready stated they dont care/ was for hype - Aslong as there not upset by whats being said - i dont why everyone else should be