What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I told Mr Mileena to talk some shit and get the pot stirring...he said, "no mike, I'm not that mean. If I'm gonna win its because they like the nice me."

So by default...I will call them out on all the mean things they are saying.

Khaotikx:

- Cursing and putdowns will not get you anywhere...sooo mean

Curbo: Hasn't said anything but has a history of trashtalk and cockiness

Death: Hasn't said anything, but he wears hoodies and you can never trust a guy in a hoodie Big D

Blake: Blake is almost as nice as Mr Mileena...Almost ;)

Wounded Cowboy:

- so mean man. Joe loves you. You should feel terrible for saying such mean things.

Gross: Entertaining, but he has a mean streak...I just know it (im totally guessing here)

Joe said this:

Vote for the nice guy...not the meanies
First of all, it's WOUND . Second, zoning is boring and I thought I should separate myslef from the pack, especially since I am contending with cheerleaders like you.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Hmmm so its pretty much down to Cowboy and Mr Mileena. Reading throughout this thread there is something I feel needs to be said. Alot of people seem to be voting for Mr Mileena because they haven't seen him play in ages. Well let us not forget that this is partially due to the fact he "retired" for several months and during that time called our game trash on the Tekken bandwagon. Now during that time there was one of the biggest majors in his own state, which he chose not to attend. Cowboy on the other hand has supported the game since day one, gone to tons of west coast events and has only got to travel off his winnings.

No offense to Mr Mileena, because his Kitana is damn fun to watch. But for THIS reason I think ppl should vote for Cowboy. :/

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
First of all, it's WOUND . Second, zoning is boring and I thought I should separate myslef from the pack, especially since I am contending with cheerleaders like you.
lol i know...i thought it would be funny. Sorry man. I do love your shang but Joe needs this.

coolwhip

Noob
Hmmm so its pretty much down to Cowboy and Mr Mileena. Reading throughout this thread there is something I feel needs to be said. Alot of people seem to be voting for Mr Mileena because they haven't seen him play in ages. Well let us not forget that this is partially due to the fact he "retired" for several months and during that time called our game trash on the Tekken bandwagon. Now during that time there was one of the biggest majors in his own state, which he chose not to attend. Cowboy on the other hand has supported the game since day one, gone to tons of west coast events and has only got to travel off his winnings.

No offense to Mr Mileena, because his Kitana is damn fun to watch. But for THIS reason I think ppl should vote for Cowboy. :/
IIRC Mr. Mileena couldn't go to Dallas. He didn't choose not to go.

Let me get a few facts straight.
I did not choose to NOT attend.
I retired MK for 3 months because I was working a 40 hour job, taking 7 classes, and volunteering at a phlebotomy lab for hours for my resume.

Dallas is 10-11 hours away from where I'm at, I'm sure that's a couple state's drive worth for you guys, and as I am now, I'm pretty much broke for paying Tuition, rent, car, gas, food, etc.

I played Tekken casually, and after last semester ended, I came back.
I'm not one to be mean or pompous towards others, but I'm definitely not going to just ignore this message.

No offense taken.
I'm so grateful people want to see me compete again, We've seen all of these guys at multiple tournaments (majors), I have only been to 1.

Don't forget people sponsored you to go to Comicpalooza, where you went like 0-2, and I didn't care. I wanted to see you play, and I was glad you managed to go there.
I'm in the same situation you were in, really wanting to go and meet more people from the community. I want to place well, but just having the chance to chill with you guys and have a great time, along with having a chance to rep Kitana, Sindel, and Jade is pretty hype to me...

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
If u remember what pig said, the person going is supposed to be able to "win the whole damn thing", not the person that you are curious to see. I stand by my past performances.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Let me get a few facts straight.
I did not choose to NOT attend.
I retired MK for 3 months because I was working a 40 hour job, taking 7 classes, and volunteering at a phlebotomy lab for hours for my resume.

Dallas is 10-11 hours away from where I'm at, I'm sure that's a couple state's drive worth for you guys, and as I am now, I'm pretty much broke for paying Tuition, rent, car, gas, food, etc.

I played Tekken casually, and after last semester ended, I came back.
I'm not one to be mean or pompous towards others, but I'm definitely not going to just ignore this message.

No offense taken.
I'm so grateful people want to see me compete again, We've seen all of these guys at multiple tournaments (majors), I have only been to 1.

Don't forget people sponsored you to go to Comicpalooza, where you went like 0-2, and I didn't care. I wanted to see you play, and I was glad you managed to go there.
I'm in the same situation you were in, really wanting to go and meet more people from the community. I want to place well, but just having the chance to chill with you guys and have a great time, along with having a chance to rep Kitana, Sindel, and Jade is pretty hype to me...
I just felt that needed to be said. Good luck.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If u remember what pig said, the person going is supposed to be able to "win the whole damn thing", not the person that you are curious to see. I stand by my past performances.
I feel any of the 8 initially on this voting list could win FR

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I voted Wound. Why?

Because im going to FR, and if Wound is there, maybe, just maybe, i can make EGP Wonder_Chef have the best night of his life. If i can steal the mic to commentate on a Wound match, Chef might have a grabber on the spot.

Trying to make dreams come true....
you can commentate some just hit me up

CRUM

Noob
Not only does he have a good chance to win. But he is the most hype player on the list next to Blake.

Yea but based off of the responses, that is not why mr mileena is getting votes.
Based on the responses too, people are also voting for you because you play shang.
The claws have come out, and the reason you got more votes too is because you got your entire family and "people from the same dorm" voting for you.