What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut, man put me and denzell on dat list!!! lmao jk, but i'd love to see my boy cowboy go there, he definitely deserves it, him or the homie curbo.
its over right now

i wanted to man but then i thought well what if we put both of you on there and where as everyone loves you guys you both would take votes from each other.

Its like a great film having TWO best actor nominees , in the end no one wins out of those two cause they cancel each other out vote wise :(

its over right now

i wanted to man but then i thought well what if we put both of you on there and where as everyone loves you guys you both would take votes from each other.

Its like a great film having TWO best actor nominees , in the end no one wins out of those two cause they cancel each other out vote wise :(
yep it is all good tho, we plan on traveling to UFGT to play mk9 and........... INJUSTICE!!!!!!

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Also just to point out

THREAD/process = Huge Success

Reno_Racks

Replies:
Views:
Yeah this was such a positive hype building thread. Big props to you Pig. You took a cool idea and turned it into something really special for our scene. Something tells me this won't be the last vote to send someone to major thread made. Our community is the shit.