What's new

Question Vote for Martian Manhunter's Nickname.

What should be Martian Manhunter's nickname?

• Total voters

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I'm a big fan of Saucy Jack's name of Marvin the Manhumper.
Thanks for remembering. I will happily concede to another name as long as my other catch phrase for him catches on. Although I do think Marvin Manhumper is a good name. #SelfProps

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
A new website appearance demands a new m2dave Martian Manhunter thread.

I would like to call your attention to R.E.O.'s return. He had the following to say about Martian Manhunter.

I hate to say I told you fools so, but I did. Nonetheless, with R.E.O.'s declaration that Martian Manhunter is God tier, what should be Martian Manhunter's perennial nickname?

Vote.
you are acting like Reo is the only MMH there is one in Canada that's just as broke his name is Rebelo. Jesus

GGA Max

Why would they? Injustice has limited to no zoning.
Because Sinestro. Superman.

I could go on about how they build more than a bar on your way in, while you take at least 5% chip. And have relatively good up-close footsies. And have vortexes.

But we simply don't.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Because Sinestro. Superman.

I could go on about how they build more than a bar on your way in, while you take at least 5% chip. And have relatively good up-close footsies. And have vortexes.

But we simply don't.
Sinestro has three losing 7:3 matchups against Aquaman, Killer Frost, and Martian Manhunter. Any character that ignores his zoning beats him convincingly.

Superman is more solid because of his versatility, but I would not call him a zoning character.

Black Adam and Deathstroke were the most pure zoning characters but were normalized more than any other character aside from Scorpion.

Nobody should ever complain about zoning in Injustice.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Sinestro has three losing 7:3 matchups against Aquaman, Killer Frost, and Martian Manhunter. Any character that ignores his zoning beats him convincingly.

Superman is more solid because of his versatility, but I would not call him a zoning character.

Black Adam and Deathstroke were the most pure zoning characters but were normalized more than any other character aside from Scorpion.

Nobody should ever complain about zoning in Injustice.
You're making me angry.