What's new

Match Footage - Lasher Vman's Offstream KiT Matches

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
So is the b21 with whip trips mixed in an actual mixup? Not fuzzyable? I know for sure you can fuzzy the kunais but people were getting hit by whip trip so much it kind of looked like a 50/50 sort of thing.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Nah I've only got myself to blame, I had it and got a standing 3 instead of a f23 after orbit hat.
I understand that, you had a lot of unforced errors, but not being able to punish that low whip especially when B2 Low whip and F122+4 (low whip on 4th hit) is kind of free to do, no real risk involved.

I could see you trying to get a punish on it almost every single time.

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
I think I seen that lasher before :DOGE

Great stuff man and great run. I can't wait to see the other matches.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I like you guys, so I might upload vman vs scar ripped directly from the PlayStation they played on tomorrow. It's the only copy, so just like...

Worship me or something I guess?

im going to need to to release him from his contract

lol

Jolt

Uprise
How do you even have it???
I was at the event and I have a crew of super geniuses and masters of stealth. Here's how if all went down.

Vman vs Scar was the last match of that block. The crowd around them was massive. Huge. We had tall dudes like Kitana Prime standing on chairs. It was that bad.

From where I was standing, I couldn't see the game at all. Just the players. I thought "if only there were a way I could see this later" there was a cell phone recording right between the two players but I was like nahhhhh.

So my boy Evoker instituted Operation GetRich

As soon as the match was over and people went away, we claimed that PlayStation. He hit the share button and saved video.

I ran to the room to get a flash drive.

We copied it to the drive.

We deleted the evidence from the PlayStation.

That's how I know FOR SURE that I have the only copy lol. No one else copied it before we deleted it and turned off the console.

I was gonna charge everyone a billion dollars, but I'd prefer to be remembered as a hero ;)

Foxy dropped a lot of combos! and Atai didnt know the MU for shit! Kitana shouldnt have any trouble in this MU. Still really good to see This variations none uses or explores doing good.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
So im guessing Kung Lao can't punish the low whip on block?

Noticed foxy doing F2 at 11 frames, but from what I can see, 8 frame standing 1 is too far away to punish it, and I guess he would have to MB spin it.
Ya, like drpepper said, fairly safe at distance. Takeda is like -11 on block after Whip trip. So if he were closer that punish could've worked.

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
Showtime uploaded the scar match 2 days ago. Not PlayStation video but still watchable. Plus you can hear all the hype

kantboy-2

Ripper
Vman's Knighfall Bane video made me a fan for life just for the intro alone...

People love Ronin and Shirai Ryu but I enjoy Lasher WAAAAAAAAAY more; playing and watching.

Vman

Thought you were quicker than that!
Whip trip has a very odd block stun and pushback. Only people I know who can punish it so far are Kotal, Raiden, and Jax.