What's new

Match Footage - Lasher Vman's Offstream KiT Matches

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Vman sucks! He only plays against the very hard AI!
And that warrants a 9th place at a first try major.

Something tells me you're mad you can't beat the very hard Ai

Edit: so it's more like mocking how most people treated Vman and I'm an idiot. But I'm a loyal idiot and that's worth something.

Last edited:
I was standing there watching his set against Scar and it was awesome! Came down to the last game, last round, and both guys had super low health. Props to Scar for winning but big props to Vman as well for making such a good run!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Seems Foxy didn't know that Lasher's DF1 is very unsafe, a shame, but other than that I have to say Vman played very well, definitely showing he can make ends meet with Lasher's toolset.

lol I thought Vman was already well known. Thought everyone knew about him and his mask
Will you be doing a Timesplitters cosplay at your first major though? :DOGE

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Seems Foxy didn't know that Lasher's DF1 is very unsafe, a shame, but other than that I have to say Vman played very well, definitely showing he can make ends meet with Lasher's toolset.

He should know I played a lot of sets with him at SCR! I taught him the match up and he still lost, mother fucker.

Vman

Thought you were quicker than that!
DF1 is unsafe, but if you convert to either the whip trip or fury, it's very hard to punish for a lot of characters.

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882

I already went to my 1st major. I was there with VMan.

The Highlander

There can be only one
And that warrants a 9th place at a first try major.

Something tells me you're mad you can't beat the very hard Ai

Edit: so it's more like mocking how most people treated Vman and I'm an idiot. But I'm a loyal idiot and that's worth something.
Read who posted it...
Never mind, someone already told you

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
So im guessing Kung Lao can't punish the low whip on block?

Noticed foxy doing F2 at 11 frames, but from what I can see, 8 frame standing 1 is too far away to punish it, and I guess he would have to MB spin it.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
So im guessing Kung Lao can't punish the low whip on block?

Noticed foxy doing F2 at 11 frames, but from what I can see, 8 frame standing 1 is too far away to punish it, and I guess he would have to MB spin it.
only reptile can punish whip trip and whip flurry on block when optimally spaced