What's new

Match Footage - Lasher Vman's Offstream KiT Matches

Jolt

Uprise
Here you guys go, Vman vs Scar straight from the PS4's share button. Looks like a small portion is missing from the front.

If you wanna subscribe to my Youtube channel, I won't stop you ;) but you'd probably be better off following UpriseLegion on Twitch. Ehhh? Ehhh?

Here you guys go, Vman vs Scar straight from the PS4's share button. Looks like a small portion is missing from the front.

If you wanna subscribe to my Youtube channel, I won't stop you ;) but you'd probably be better off following UpriseLegion on Twitch. Ehhh? Ehhh?
Sick

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub

Did scar win the first match before this video starts or are we missing the very last game?

Vman

Thought you were quicker than that!
Scar won the first match. I'll link this video in the description so you guys can have nicer quality footage to watch.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
i've benn thinking / saying that Takeda in all 3 variations is a bitch for Lao since forever

EDIT: and i actually think that Buzzsaw solves a lot of his problems in this MU

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
i've benn thinking / saying that Takeda in all 3 variations is a bitch for Lao since forever

EDIT: and i actually think that Buzzsaw solves a lot of his problems in this MU
I'm not a Lao expert, but I always found hat trick would be best against takeda? I'd love to hear why you think buzzsaw.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
I'm not a Lao expert, but I always found hat trick would be best against takeda? I'd love to hear why you think buzzsaw.
cause of buzzsaw ex spin, it's a threat mid range cause it advances.

obiouvsly Tempest is a bigger threat when he's in Takeda's face, but bzzsaw has still good mixups and mindgames.

you just force the takeda player to respect your spin, so he cant really do his shenanigans without being punished.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
cause of buzzsaw ex spin, it's a threat mid range cause it advances.

obiouvsly Tempest is a bigger threat when he's in Takeda's face, but bzzsaw has still good mixups and mindgames.

you just force the takeda player to respect your spin, so he cant really do his shenanigans without being punished.
Right but I said hat trick, it has the same advancing spin and a projectile you get a full combo from if you punish takeda whips that are spaced poorly. You make good points though.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Right but I said hat trick, it has the same advancing spin and a projectile you get a full combo from if you punish takeda whips that are spaced poorly. You make good points though.
if i would've pick a pocket variation of Lao to cover this MU i'd pick buzzsaw just cause i have not spent much time on hat trick to actually be very effective with it...

sure you can pick hat trick if you did put enough time to master that playstyle. it's just that buzzsaw complements tempest really well, at least to me. plus, low hat shenanigans and mixups are real.