What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Video: Every single person Jason kill. For those unfamilIar with his work.

D

Deleted member 9158

''Give me your best shot''

*punches the guys head clean off in one hit and it rolls all the way down the road and into a trash bin*

I laughed pretty hard

Part VII is great. Blythe sure of you want to go out of order though.
well i didn't find it really exciting..yeh some nice kills but nothing to be scared off.. i find the character interesting though and i always digg a serial killer with a plan and motive..is there some story in these movies? i mean i just watched all the kills he did on youtube.. i don't think there is a point anymore in watching the movies now unless it has a build up instead of the kid saw him mom got beheaded and kill things.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
well i didn't find it really exciting..yeh some nice kills but nothing to be scared off.. i find the character interesting though and i always digg a serial killer with a plan and motive..is there some story in these movies? i mean i just watched all the kills he did on youtube.. i don't think there is a point anymore in watching the movies now unless it has a build up instead of the kid saw him mom got beheaded and kill things.
Not really, it's just a Slasher film. Maybe 1 or 2 people survive at most. Jason X is a fun one though. It's in SPACE

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I still have the NES game cartridge in my closet in a box also with Super Mario Bros. The bastard was hard to kill in the game.