What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Video: Every single person Jason kill. For those unfamilIar with his work.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Jason has just been announced and I feel like some people are just really unfamilIar with him. "It is the dude that kills people" doesn't really sum him up well enough.

So to commemorate his inclusion in MKX, here's every in-movie kill by Jason Voorhees from earliest to latest.

(obvious NSFW)
can't embed because of size

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CeBvL_u1Mwk

@STORMS could you fix the grammar in the title please. fail.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
refresh my memory, who won between jason and freddy ? I remember jason holding freddy's head but Freddy was smiling and winked... but i havent seen that movie in years...

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Jason has just been announced and I feel like some people are just really unfamilIar with him. "It is the dude that kills people" doesn't really sum him up well enough.

So to commemorate his inclusion in MKX, here's every in-movie kill by Jason Voorhees from earliest to latest.

(obvious NSFW)
can't embed because of size

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CeBvL_u1Mwk

@STORMS could you fix the grammar in the title please. fail.

so to illustrate that he is more than just a person who kills people you post a video of him and all his kills? why not post a video of his elaborate character development? Why not talk about how a chick puts on his mom's sweater and he runs away cuz of his oedipal complex? Why not mention that Tim the Toolman Taylor's brother's wife throws acid on him in Manhattan and he turns back into a little boy? Why not mention Corey Feldman actually killed him but he was resurrected by lightning 3 times? Why not mention he was Freddy's bitch in Freddy Vs. Jason? Why not mention he ironically had one last family member that actually sent him to hell? and my personal favorite...Jared Padalecki busts in with his t-shirts that are way too small showing off his massive hidden pecs he only showed off in that movie and dumps his limp body into the lake that his little sister stabbed him with using his own machete, all because he was too distracted killing the bombshell topless helpless water skiing Willa Ford and all the other pot smokers at Crystal Lake.

With that said...I'm sure he can take Kitana and Mileena on with no problems. #justsayin

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
refresh my memory, who won between jason and freddy ? I remember jason holding freddy's head but Freddy was smiling and winked... but i havent seen that movie in years...
Jason won imo. It went down exactly how you said

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I would say Jason won because he had almost every kill in the movie.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
starting at @8:56 is how every fight in MKX should go....
Also head crush fatality is a given right....I just love the way he nonchalantly throws people around and out windows...

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
The screwdriver death scene in the reboot is the most gruesome death in the movie and one of the most gruesome deaths in the series. Hopefully NRS will make his fatalities awesome. Freddy's were so lame in MK9

cyke_out

Noob
I would say Jason won because he had almost every kill in the movie.
Jason was practically the good guy in that movie. Freddy manipulating him to do Freddy's killing. And the humans knew they couldn't fuck with Freddy cuz Freddy is on another level. So the humans had to get Jason to do their dirty work too.

Jason was basically pimped out by everyone in that flick.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Jason death scenes are awesome and they always kept getting better... I wonder what NRS cooked up for him for specials, abilities, xrays, brutalities (wow imagine the possibilities lol), and fatalities.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I just watched my first Friday the 13th movie the remake one from 2009.. tbh the babes were the highlight i mean it's just a typcial slasher movie..any recommendation which part i should watch next??