What's new

Tech Utilizing EX RH for max damage and chip out situations

TSRPrince

kombat doctor
I'm in New Orleans. Trying to make it to FR but its gonna be tough. I heard some things about a post-game party at your crib which sounds like its gonna be ambitiously epic so I would hate to miss out on that. Hit me up on XBL if you're online sometime my gamertag is yawningcyclops

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I'm in New Orleans. Trying to make it to FR but its gonna be tough. I heard some things about a post-game party at your crib which sounds like its gonna be ambitiously epic so I would hate to miss out on that. Hit me up on XBL if you're online sometime my gamertag is yawningcyclops
Well hopefully you can come and if you need a place to crash while you're here I still have room at my house. I'll hit you up on xbl regardless.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Well hopefully you can come and if you need a place to crash while you're here I still have room at my house. I'll hit you up on xbl regardless.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
are you the nicest person ever...?

if you say no, I require proof.
I'm alright at best. If I'm well rested I got lots of love for my homies which includes the MK community but I have an asshole side like everybody else lol.

For example right now as I'm typing this I'm hungover as shit and that turns me into my alter ego Reno GTFO. I will tell everyone that crosses my path today to fuck off wether they deserve it or not. I'll probably flick some old people off for no reason and pop random children with rubber bands and give them mean looks, you know, shit like that.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
l
I'm alright at best. If I'm well rested I got lots of love for my homies which includes the MK community but I have an asshole side like everybody else lol.

For example right now as I'm typing this I'm hungover as shit and that turns me into my alter ego Reno GTFO. I will tell everyone that crosses my path today to fuck off wether they deserve it or not. I'll probably flick some old people off for no reason and pop random children with rubber bands and give them mean looks, you know, shit like that.
lol... "pop random children with rubber bands"

Sounds like fun!

TSRPrince

kombat doctor
are you the nicest person ever...?

if you say no, I require proof.
Wow thanks that would be awesome. I agree with chef, you must be the nicest guy on this website and perhaps ever #RighteousReno. I'm definitely trying to make it to FR. It all depends on whether I can get a ride with a friend to Atl on friday. After the party saturday I doubt I'll have the capacity to navigate my way across Atlanta back to the place I came from, so you can probably count on me crashing that night. Can't wait to get raucous with the MK crowd!