What's new

Urgent!!!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
In order to use Johnny Cage effectively, you have to be proficient at footsies and spacing. That is to say, you must learn how to establish a mid range game by utilizing several pokes to control space. Whiff punishing is another important aspect to implement at mid range. The key is to bait your opponent's pokes, react, and then whiff punish with a combo.

Or you can just herp derp with f+3.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
In order to use Johnny Cage effectively, you have to be proficient at footsies and spacing. That is to say, you must learn how to establish a mid range game by utilizing several pokes to control space. Whiff punishing is another important aspect to implement at mid range. The key is to bait your opponent's pokes, react, and then whiff punish with a combo.

LOL Dave is SRS BSNS...then the F3 #swag

Thanks bruh....can I add you and do some mirror matches

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Thanks bruh....can I add you and do some mirror matches
I'm not a Cage player. You should talk to Curbo. He's probably the best Cage player at the moment. Also check out the MLG tournament tomorrow at 6PM ET. Curbo will participate.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Whats up my Cage brothers..I'm new on here and I'm seeking guidence from high level Cage players to assist me with my JC...please either leave me a message on here or add my Psn telling me who you Ariel..(Conflict_90)
add me we can play cage mirrors and if u have a mic i can teach you some cage shit too