What's new

Urgent!!!

Whats up my Cage brothers..I'm new on here and I'm seeking guidence from high level Cage players to assist me with my JC...please either leave me a message on here or add my Psn telling me who you Ariel..(Conflict_90)

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Dude all you need to learn is in the forum you are posting on. The information is already laid out. There is no reason for someone to sit here and re-tell you everything that has already been posted here.
Sorry if im coming off as a bit of a dick but youve made a couple threads already about the same thing. Just read up on your stuff and try to look for the answers that might already be there.

Dude all you need to learn is in the forum you are posting on. The information is already laid out. There is no reason for someone to sit here and re-tell you everything that has already been posted here.
Sorry if im coming off as a bit of a dick but youve made a couple threads already about the same thing. Just read up on your stuff and try to look for the answers that might already be there.
No problem bruh..appreciate it

Urgetn!!!! A pressing matter that requires all of TYM to give their full attention to immediately! I need to know what I should have for dinner tonight! Please I really need the community's help on this!

Urgetn!!!! A pressing matter that requires all of TYM to give their full attention to immediately! I need to know what I should have for dinner tonight! Please I really need the community's help on this!
I'll make some chicken alfredo, with cheesey garlic bread :D with some peach tea lemonade. Oh wait, we iz online lulz. too bad for you