What's new

Strategy - Jax Updating the combo thread, community, I could use your help.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I need your help.

Tl;Dr - post Jax tech, combos and information. You will receive credit.

OK. So, the Jax combo thread is very out of date and lacking in numerous ways. Players looking for info on Jax, be it to play as him or against him, have to dig through a lot of floof to find any content.

I'm now thinking of revamping and replacing the Jax Combo Thread. Something more detailed, more up to date and laid out so as to present relevant info in a clean and easy to find manner. This will better serve the community as a whole and if we can keep it streamlined it makes future updates much easier, which will help the thread from falling to quickly in to disrepair.

You all can check out the Kotal Combo Thread for an idea of what I have in mind, though even that thread is going to have some changes made to it soon to streamline it some, its a decent template.

But, the rub is, I suck. I am by no means a good player or experienced Jax. Also, as to that, once the thread is made, I have no problem turning it over to a more experienced member of the community to manage/run if that's what is decided to be best.

What can you do? Well, post combos. Post video links (please lost notation for videos when possible, I won't have time to go through , watch and parse all videos then include the combos in the lists without notation. Videos will have a subsection of the guide. Post tech. Post strategies, anything for any variation. I will take it all.and sort it then begin putting the guide together.

I will follow this post with more.info.shortly, I'm in training at a new job at the moment and break is about over.

Feel free to post here or hit me up via PM or whatever you want.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Good,

Good, this saves me the work of doing it. It needs a sticky and a lot of formatting/organization and it will be super solid. I wrote up a basic format structure id be more than happy to share with the OP for my *OPINION* on a solid and easily parsed way to lay out the thread.

Sections for videos should also be added and redundant combos removed or explained, ie instead of listing a combo that differs only in opener/starter each time, etc. A section on useful normals with KNOWN frame data, along with useful strings with explanations and KNOWN frame data, etc.