What's new

Video/Tutorial [UPDATED w/ PART 2] REO and Tom Brady respond to the "overreacting to Deathstroke"

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
I didnt read any of the posts past page 2 cba tbh just wanted to know if anyone mentioned cyborg and and if not why hasnt anyone mentioned cyborg?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I want to take my pants off and just start making sweet tender love to that second video. Thanks for puttin' all this on blast testers.

Even the huge hit box, slow ground mobility, bad jump Lex Luthor can handle Stroke. God knows I can block dash with Green Arrow and handle it easy enough.

Seriously people...dont call a character OP because you want instant gratification and dont bother to learn MOVEMENT in this game which is different than other fighters. Movement in Injustice DOES NOT involve dash cancels, or projectiles canceling. Its different and you cant expect to run a train on this game till you learn how to move properly. Thats one of the biggest aspects of any fighter and you can't get good at any fighter without good movement.

Stop trying to move like you're playing Street Fighter, Marvel, or Mortal Kombat and start trying to learn how to move in the game you are playing. Do that and Deathstroke is not as ridiculous as many want to claim he is.

so i just beat the #1 player on xboxlive who uses deathstroke (he leaves when you get last hit btw) its easy i dont understand all the tears at all. im using aquaman currently.

The only characters that give me big problems my self are Solomon Grundy everything else is fine with me. I dont find black adamn or superman that much of a trouble. At that point im more patient when using my guns when i see them jump i do a quick air shot to knock them down then open up with machine gun and wait again.

Being smart helps haha..

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Tom and REO ... I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!! Yes we don't want characters to be nerfed and all that. the game is still new and we shouldn't start complaining about some broken ass shit! ... pig is my friend but still I would hate to see characters getting nerfed just because people didn't try things out and would give up so easily !!

This kommunity is better than this and I know it ... keep up the good work!! THANKS

PhilAuto

Noob
First of all great work with the video guys. My own personal tip- don't worry so much about "walk speed being so slow" If you can dash in do it, but if you are unsure if you can make it, get every inch you can with walking. Get him to the corner and keep him there.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I cant breaaaaaaaathe! XD
Oh God my face hurts from laughing so hard. I want a RIP Deathstroke image on a tombstone for a shirt with the transcript of this thing and its URL on the back of the shirt for live streams.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
StrongFlipMan 5 hours ago
"this isnt wow this is a fighting game, deathstroke has a sword his close up game is good you just havent seen it."

(Youtube comment from the guy who made the 1st video). Inb4 Rushdown Freddy Jr.

I don't wanna sound like an elitist asshole butttt if you're complaining about deathstroke, odds are that you're a scrub.

The same kind of people who complained about noob and ermac in MK9, online warriors, and not the good kind of online warriors.

Let's not listen to these people k?
fool, these people are the ones nrs makes their money..
u think nrs should care of 10% offline players?
DS is ridiculous period

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
They probably wont nerf a character because of online. Reason is depending on your connection almost any character can be OP due to frame data seemingly changing and wonky delays.