What's new

[UPDATED w/ 4 of Top 8]Road to Evo, SCR 2013 - Mortal Kombat Pools Posted & Starting Soon!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I just hope he didn't troll me and lie..
I can confirm that neither Tom nor REO are there, and sign ups are already closed, so yes, he lied to you.

Aside from that though, this has been a REALLY great tournament so far. Everything has run super smoothly and the matches have been amaaaaazing.

I hope you all like my commentary, commentary with GGA 16 Bit is always fun.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Also I looked at the sign up list and saw one Tyler Smith from GA, and I REALLY though Juggs was going to troll us by showing up.

Turns out Blind man has the same exact name, and the person who signed him up was in GA LOL!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Also I looked at the sign up list and saw one Tyler Smith from GA, and I REALLY though Juggs was going to troll us by showing up.

Turns out Blind man has the same exact name, and the person who signed him up was in GA LOL!
Sucks having a common name, sucks worse having a common first AND last name. :(

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So according to Pool 2, Detroit is now a representative of Corn, Dink has gone all Evil Ryu Pokemon and evolved into Dark Dink, Shorry has to fight a website, and X-BLADEZ IS BAAAACK \m/.

I fucking wish I lived in Cali.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Top 8 starts @ 6 PM EST. For all those who are too lazy to google it.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm pretty hyped up for top 8. I truly believe DJT is gonna take it all now. His Cyrax was on point and he only dropped 1 combo yesterday lol. 100% yea....

DJT showed the most dominence yesterday with no one to even rival him. Tyrant has the sickest comeback against that satsu kabal. Woundcowboy is a awesome to watch and a upset sending piggy to losers.

My prediction for other top 4 is MIT, 16 bit, Detroit Ballin, and Dab

DJT will win the tournament, unless MIT can stop him...Those two are on a different level then everyone else

My prediction for other top 4 is MIT, 16 bit, Detroit Ballin, and Dab
MIT, 16 Bit and Detroit can't all make it out of that side of the pool (just based on the way the brackets are set up). One of those 3 are going home and not making it to top 8.

I think on the other end of pool 2, we will likely see XBladez and/or Dab come out.

DJT will win the tournament, unless MIT can stop him...Those two are on a different level then everyone else
You haven't seen Detroit play yet ;)

MIT, 16 Bit and Detroit can't all make it out of that side of the pool (just based on the way the brackets are set up). One of those 3 are going home and not making it to top 8.

I think on the other end of pool 2, we will likely see XBladez and/or Dab come out.

You haven't seen Detroit play yet ;)
Last time detroit played at MLG Dallas he didnt do so well, I hope he does good though, Is he still going to main Kabal?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Tyrant plays that MU Waaay too much dude, no way he will lose it.
The scariest thing about Cyrax is that even if you know that matchup really well, it still only takes ONE mistake to lose a round, and he has so many tools that just knowing the matchup doesn't really make you safe from anything.

I mean look at my match against DJT yesterday, I'm not the best player, but I probably have some of the most Cyrax matchup experience on the planet, and he still absolutely destroyed me.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I mean lbfsh, no offense to dink at all, but Quan is ass. He has no good Block strings, tele is punishable on any side, I predict dink not making it out of pools

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2