What's new

UPDATED: INJUSTICE 2 Confirmed for EVO 2017! Mortal Kombat XL MUST BE VOTED IN via DONATIONS!

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
So does anyone know the full list of games that will make the main stage Sunday?

haketh

Noob
Not getting Sunday isn't EVO not caring about Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How the tournament runs is far more important & that's where EVO has consistently messed up. Stop worrying about what day the tournament is on.

I don't understand ... nrs consistently supports evo and evo consistently treats them as second class ... and is it really a question that Inj2 attracts more entrants and viewership than T7 and BB? I just thought that was a fact but maybe I'm wrong.

I don't understand ... nrs consistently supports evo and evo consistently treats them as second class ... and is it really a question that Inj2 attracts more entrants and viewership than T7 and BB? I just thought that was a fact but maybe I'm wrong.
Something that often comes up is that NRS release games are often broken also the 1st injustice EVO was apparently super boring with 3 superman doing the same string

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
As much as I would enjoy MKX again I think Killer Instinct deserves it. It and MKX probably won't win poll though.

So is Injustice the only one of the 8 that isn't on the main stage for finals?

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I'll give it to KI. If NRS decided to keep supporting MK, and release the Lane Bryant edition, then EVO would have had it in the main line-up.

E

Eldriken

The NRS community needs to just say "Fuck EVO" and consider another tournament as our EVO. Like CEO for instance or another big tournament.

They just don't care about us the way they do others, so we should stop chomping at the bit when it comes to NRS games and EVO. Let's redirect our focus towards folks like Vandy, Aquaman, Jebailey, etc. Y'know, the people who could make it happen and would likely be happy to do so.

No Injustice 2 on the big stage for finals is so lame.

The NRS community needs to just say "Fuck EVO" and consider another tournament as our EVO. Like CEO for instance or another big tournament.

They just don't care about us the way they do others, so we should stop chomping at the bit when it comes to NRS games and EVO. Let's redirect our focus towards folks like Vandy, Aquaman, Jebailey, etc. Y'know, the people who could make it happen and would likely be happy to do so.

No Injustice 2 on the big stage for finals is so lame.
I mean If Injustice 1 first EVO was really as lame as people say I understand them

Kokoko

Somehow
NetherRealm and WB should stop supporting EVO as the most important tournament of the year for their games. Look at CB, KIT, TCW... Those guys doing a lot of job for your games. Please, spend your money and resources on them. Don't throw another $50k to EVO.