What's new

UPDATED: INJUSTICE 2 Confirmed for EVO 2017! Mortal Kombat XL MUST BE VOTED IN via DONATIONS!

They did this before. The 9th game is determined through donations. The donations are given to the make a wish foundation. The game with the most donations will the the 9th game at Evo. It gets 8am time slot on sunday on the main stage. And get a 10K pot.
But inj2 won't have a Sunday showing?

To be honest, I wont vote. This community must be a little more proud. Lets take a look at some situations, EVO is been mistreating NRS games for the past years and simply doesnt care about anything that isnt money related. There are other events that care more about NRS community than EVO and I think that, like Foxy Grandpa said once, we can pick a better event to be our main, at least for MKXL, since the game is at one of its best versions so far (at least best then in 2016, even though the tournament was great).

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

Slow start for sure. Its in dead last. Only one dude has donated since it went up a good while ago. Most NRS folks are yelling about it instead of donating right now. Its for charity though! Win or lose on the vote its a good cause. I'd just like to see MK fans donate more to charity than say Windjammer fans or something. Folks afraid Sonicfox will sweep again?

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
How in the fucking fuck is INJ2 not a Sunday main stage game? This is going to be the most popular FG of 2017 in America but injustice 2 gets a Saturday slot? What in the absolute fuck. I get that Evo loves SF & Smash and that's fine considering they're the most successful games at evo, and Tekken is a storied franchise getting a new game this year so that's fine I get that. However, the NRS scene grows by each game and with a brand new game coming out we get a fucking Saturday slot? Really??

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I love MKXL actually, and will probably donate because it's a chance to donate to MAW as well as push forward for the game... But I'm not missing BlazBlue again.

Slow start for sure. Its in dead last. Only one dude has donated since it went up a good while ago. Most NRS folks are yelling about it instead of donating right now. Its for charity though! Win or lose on the vote its a good cause. I'd just like to see MK fans donate more to charity than say Windjammer fans or something. Folks afraid Sonicfox will sweep again?
The concensus seem pretty clear NRS guys don't want to donate because they feel offended and tbh not everyone cares about Make a wish

haketh

Noob
Gripe time: How the fuck is Injustice 2 not on the stage Sunday? I feel like I was just spoon-fed a wooden spoon full of boiling hot beans.
Prolly because the Top 8s for NRS games ahven't been as good as the ones on Sunday historically

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Since i2 is not on sunday

Solomon grundy deconfirmed!?!?

*ed*

Or maybe its confirmation he was buried on sunday what does this mean, lord boons latest ARG sure is confusing!