What's new

[UPDATE]Perfect Legend, Tom Brady, CD Jr confirmed co-authors to Prima Games I:GAU Strategy Guide

The hardcover guide looks great.

Tom Brady Perfect Legend
At this time, are there any plans for a digital version? If not, do you (Tom/PL) plan on releasing your own living guide sometime in the future? Was there some sort of non-compete agreement you guys had to sign in order to work on the guide that would prevent you from releasing your own living guide?

Thanks for the work you guys do for the community and good luck in Injustice.
If people really want me to make a Living Guide, I'll do one if enough are interested in it. I didn't think that most people wanted another Living Guide.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
If people really want me to make a Living Guide, I'll do one if enough are interested in it. I didn't think that most people wanted another Living Guide.
I can't speak for everyone else, but I would buy it. I can't read the prima guide while taking a dump at work. I can with the living guide. No internet required either, for those really annoying bathrooms.

Tang94

Confirmed Seeker
I can't speak for everyone else, but I would buy it. I can't read the prima guide while taking a dump at work. I can with the living guide. No internet required either, for those really annoying bathrooms.
I totally agree. The Living Guide was quite essential to me while learning MK9. I'm sure I'll dig the actual book/guide, but the thing about The Living Guide was its convenience and mobility, just as Noserfatu said with the oh so well put bathroom analogies. :p Tom Brady , you have to make another living guide, dude! Well, I guess you don't have to, but I'm sure nobody's gonna complain if you do. Plus, as the game gets patched, it will be a great way to have updates to the existing book/guide. Day 1 purchase for me (if it's made, of course).

Odoyle

Drops combos
I would buy an Injustice Living Guide. I bought the MK one and it was a great tool for learning a new character and had some nice strats for even your main character. If I had friends/gf over who were interested in playing the game I would show them the guide on their character which would help them learn moves/combos/strategies that I hadn't gotten down myself.

Tang94

Confirmed Seeker
Tom Brady
By the way, how similar (if at all) is the format of the actual guide to the MK9 Living Guide? Like "best normals," "most viable setups/combos," "what's safe and unsafe," for each character?

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Gamestop's IGUA regular guide is $25 dollars so might as well buy the collectors from Amazon for $20 plus shipping for about the same price.

Reactions: SRP
I'll probably get it so I can use something to rage on, just like the MK guide. It should save a controller or 2.

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
Gonna preorder and pay for the Collector's Edition of this next week. It should help my game and even if not, it'll be an interesting read.

As an aspiring writer, I know that actually sitting down and writing the content is typically harder than deciding what to write, so thanks to you guys for all the hard work I'm sure went into this!

Shady

Noob
Prima still makes guides? I thought there was interent for that. Good that they actually got legitimate tournament players to do it. That at least makes sure that the strategies will be viable and a lot of thought and testing between players went into this. Unfortunately, between TYM, MKU, IS and the rest of the internet... I'm sure all of that will also be available for free soon too.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
This guide is written from the day 1 patch sir. I was able to make post patch updates to the guide before it went to print.

All the authors put in countless hours, sleepless nights, and hard work to bring you the most accurate strategy possible. All 3 of us wanted to make sure the guide stays current for as long as possible.
Tom, i think that you did a great jobb with MK and i really want this guide. The problem is that i am from Sweeden and i can't find it here to order it. I tryed before to order some stuff from Amazon ,but i coudn't. Any help please........... or advice? I can pay even more if there is some other way.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I have a negative attitude towards CDjr, don't know why, but good to know Brady and Legend put work into it.