What's new

[UPDATE]Perfect Legend, Tom Brady, CD Jr confirmed co-authors to Prima Games I:GAU Strategy Guide

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The two-time Mortal Kombat 9 Evolution Champion has recently stated via twitter that he was one of the co-author's to the Prima Games Injustice: Gods Among Us strategy guide which will become available on April 16th. The EVO Champ remarks that he poured a lot of time and effort in to helping write the guide.

"Hey guys make sure you pre order the Injustice: Gods Among Us prima strategy guide. I was one of the co-authors on the guide. I poured a lot of my time and effort into helping write this guide. It will give you strategies that I am sure will hold weight for some time.
Click below to pre order!"
slide.jpg

[UPDATE] CD Jr is also confirmed to be a co-author
[UPDATE] Tom Brady "Bill" has also confirmed being a co-author!
tomupdate.jpg
plevo.jpg

http://www.primagames.com/pages/injustice-gods-among-us-game-guide?ref=aff_prima_igauauth40413

prima2.jpg

Source: PerfectLegend.Wordpress.com

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
how useful is this really gonna be? i mean come on, can PL and TB really uncover in a hundred hours the same amount of strategy a thousand players will discover on release? genuine questions. the game will be patched, the book will not. pl and TB were assumedly paid for their part in this so of course they will say you should buy it.

i guess in the end its only $40 and you have a nice book to keep. but i will not look at that book ever when frame data is in game and 6 month evolution has rendered all inital tech virtually useless

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I wonder if this means that Tom won't be allowed to be a part of any guides or podcasts like he was for MK9. I'm sure Prima wouldn't be happy with giving out the info in the book for free. This kinda sucks.

how useful is this really gonna be? i mean come on, can PL and TB really uncover in a hundred hours the same amount of strategy a thousand players will discover on release? genuine questions. the game will be patched, the book will not. pl and TB were assumedly paid for their part in this so of course they will say you should buy it.

i guess in the end its only $40 and you have a nice book to keep. but i will not look at that book ever when frame data is in game and 6 month evolution has rendered all inital tech virtually useless
I will say this. The same strategies I use in MK for KL day one are the same ones I use 3 years later and the same strategies Tom put in the living guide and everyone xcopied from me.

This guide is written from the day 1 patch sir. I was able to make post patch updates to the guide before it went to print.

All the authors put in countless hours, sleepless nights, and hard work to bring you the most accurate strategy possible. All 3 of us wanted to make sure the guide stays current for as long as possible.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
This guide is written from the day 1 patch sir. I was able to make post patch updates to the guide before it went to print.

All the authors put in countless hours, sleepless nights, and hard work to bring you the most accurate strategy possible. All 3 of us wanted to make sure the guide stays current for as long as possible.
dont get me wrong, but the question had to be asked. if its legit, people will buy. just natural concerns. we should have piece of mind we are buying something functional rather than ornamental

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3

Tom, is this only in the standard edition? I was looking at the collectors edition myself.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I've had this pre-ordered since last week. If it's anything like the MVC3 and UMVC3 guides, it'll a great investment.

SRP

Noob

I preordered the collectors edition day one from amazon as 20.58 won't get it till the 17th though. So finding out you and Perfect legend helped write it makes it even more of a deal.