What's new

UPDATE: Patch still in progress; additional notes from NetherRealm Stream

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I know I seem really spammy with this whole thing but please everyone through twitter please take the 30 seconds to request buffs for Lobo, he desperately needs it. There was tons of love for him on stream that proves you guys care please.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm glad NRS is letting the game evolve, pretty wise decision to make ^^ So whoever cries just keep crying or level up.

Elder God

Power!
The focus is not MMH in the stream, its the balance patch!
Super fuck eye laser man, Scorpion teleport dimension ligh speed rescue, poor Lobo, he need buffs...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Reading that NRS actually wants to take their time and get feedback on the next patch then wait a while for the next one makes me extremely happy. I really hope we can keep getting this until we reach a point where we can say we are 100% satisfied with this game, because I have way too much fun playing it and would like to continue to do so for a long time. :)

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
hey man, I play Lobo. But if NRS doesn't already know Lobo has problems by now, they never will.
I as one individual cannot get NRS to change Lobo to the point where he becomes a character capable of competing with top tiers. This is the first fighting game I plan on playing competitively and if I can rally the community that shares my love for this character to be fixed and made tourney viable, I will have done a great service to Lobo mains everywhere. But I can't do it by myself which is why I request the support of others. They said on stream themselves, they responded to player feedback on Twitter, we as THE COMMUNITY need to show we care about him and want NRS to do something about it. Debating buffs on the forum won't accomplish anything.

Elder God

Power!
Ow, Scorpion is not move for the villians side, those slots will be filled?
3 heroes and 1 villian, 2 heroes and 2 villians or neither one? only more one char?

trufenix

bye felicia
Red Venom, like I said yo; It's not that I don't think Lobo needs help, and for what its worth, I'm pretty confident NRS is aware lobo needs help, but do you really think this Lobo needs buffs campaign sounds any different from all the other big whining movements that have been plaguing this game since day one? You think NRS hasn't become completely desensitized to all the so called expert who insist day after day that they know their game better than them?

The best thing we can do is keep playing the game, dealing with the bad matchups, and highlight the holes we can in a constructive manner. Run a stream, rep him at a tourney, or just climb the leaderboards until someone takes notice. It worked for the Bane players, it worked for the Sinestro players, it can work for us too. We know they are watching, lets try and have a little faith and try NOT to do the same annoying shit that's going on in every DLC request thread right now.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Red Venom, like I said yo; It's not that I don't think Lobo needs help, and for what its worth, I'm pretty confident NRS is aware lobo needs help, but do you really think this Lobo needs buffs campaign sounds any different from all the other big whining movements that have been plaguing this game since day one? You think NRS hasn't become completely desensitized to all the so called expert who insist day after day that they know their game better than them?

The best thing we can do is keep playing the game, dealing with the bad matchups, and highlight the holes we can in a constructive manner. Run a stream, rep him at a tourney, or just climb the leaderboards until someone takes notice. It worked for the Bane players, it worked for the Sinestro players, it can work for us too. We know they are watching, lets try and have a little faith and try NOT to do the same annoying shit that's going on in every DLC request thread right now.
Agreed

Does anyone think that when Hector said he won't talk about the next character he gave us a hint by saying: I won't talk about that THING????????

Sami

Noob
I know, I was hoping to play him at 25 of August at Moscow Fighting Arena, biggest Russian fighting event, but it seems no one wants to take risk anymore, making a dlc character playable in this game, so they already said that he is banned without even waiting to see if he is broken. That makes me a sad panda:(
Edit: My bad, not IF, but HOW BROKEN he is going to be:)
To be fair, even EVO outright banned Zod before he was released as it was too early to see if the character was broken (bugs or balance wise).