What's new

UPDATE: Patch still in progress; additional notes from NetherRealm Stream

Question

I know MMH is released tomorrow but when is he finished?

Signed,
Zod
I know, I was hoping to play him at 25 of August at Moscow Fighting Arena, biggest Russian fighting event, but it seems no one wants to take risk anymore, making a dlc character playable in this game, so they already said that he is banned without even waiting to see if he is broken. That makes me a sad panda:(
Edit: My bad, not IF, but HOW BROKEN he is going to be:)

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I was somewhat disappointed with Zod; not as a character, but in terms of quality control, which was extremely poor in my opinion. It's a shame though, because I love love love playing Zod and his moveset is really cool and unique, but the glitches he has just really add up and his trait is virtually unusable in a lot of matchups.

Martian Manhunter is definitely lined up to be a main regardless of whether he sucks or is really good, especially since he's one of my most favorite DC characters ever, so I'm hoping he is not broken in the sense that he is OP and breaks the game, or broken in the sense that he's glitchy as all hell like Zod.

Elder God

Power!
Hmm, with MMH release Scorpion will go to the villians side? it can change the future of the DLC chars, it's tomorrow! yours bets guys?!

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Lol. NRS asks who the stream wants to see Vs CPU Martian Man Hunter on Very Hard. Stream responds with a wave of Lobo and Bane requests.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Almost a little dissapointed about how good this character looks! I think too many people will play him! I will be first to find the game breaking strategies though:p

D

Deleted member 9158

wait so he's got a sektor style teleport?

Didn't they learn with scorpion?

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
He has a sektor tp, a safe overhead tp, as many airdashes as he has meter +1 without meter, force push with insane range, far reaching fast overhead that can be canceled in to low or overhead tp, stationary fireballs that explode, good anti airs, seismo's + MB seismo that tracks, overhead projectile that is overhead etc etc