What's new

UPDATE! MKK Team Venezuela Tourney 24-6-2007 RESULTS + VIDS!

MKK hanzo

UPDATE 10-07-2007

To download the entire UMK3 tourney go to MKK forums here:

http://www.mkkompetitive.com.ve/forum/index.php?showtopic=99&st=0&gopid=594&#entry594

Youtube link to the UMK3 semifinals and finals:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=M2w_g2sf7pY

Match1: Semifinal A: RZP vs hanzo_Hasashi
Match2: Semifinal B: Daniel vs Matute
Match3: Gran Final: Daniel vs Hanzo_Hasashi

Youtube link to the MKII semi and grand finals:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f2BrnSQ1JLs

Semifinal a: alfredo vs rzp
Semifinal b: eduar vs homero
Gran Final: rzp vs homero

Well another excellent tourney from the MKK crew. Although some players could not attend it, we manage to have 47 ppl from wich 23 participated in UMK3 and 24 in MK2. There were some KI casuals also. Sadly due to time restrictions, MKT tourney could not be played. There were plenty of new faces and other styles of play so everyone picked to play safely and not going to do fancy (aside from the crazy Pimple s Cyrax 100% combo in vs match and RZP double flawless babality ownage against Matute for 3rd place fight)stuff but expect vids soon!

Here is the list of players per game:

MORTAL KOMBAT II

Participantes: 24

Shadowmaster
Nelson
Alfredito
Nelio
Matute
Dj Vzla
Romell
Leo
Edwin
Reinaldo
Josther
Pimple
Carlos
Link
Edward
Victor
RZP
Alex
Homero
Rhonald
Daniel
Hanzo_Hasashi
Ari
Humberto

RESULTADOS:

1er Lugar: RZP
2do Lugar: Homero
3er Lugar: Alfredo

ULTIMATE MORTAL KOMBAT 3:

Participantes: 23

RZP
Victor
Pimple
Nelio
Edwar
Romell
Child B boy
Matute
Leo
Nelson
Link
Ari
Otto
Carlos
Daniel
Hanzo_Hasashi
Reinaldo
Homero
Humberto
Josther
Alfredo
Edwin
Shadowmaster

Resultados:

1er Lugar: Hanzo_Hasashi
2do Lugar: Daniel
3er Lugar: RZP

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
shit, that's a lot of players man. glad things are going great over there. post videos asap!

MKK hanzo

Yes vids are being uploaded by our friend Shadowmaster. As soon as they are up I will post links to them.

shit, that's a lot of players man.
Well actually the entire MKK Team Aragua (wich play MKT) didnt make it and also like 9 other MKT players.

As the MKT tourney didnt make it, we are planning an especial extra session only for MKT. We hope this time we can manage to get ALL the MKT players on that shit that day.

And it will be soon!

Hey, Hanzo, is that the team Winder told me about that showed up to play you guys and literally left with tears in their eyes?

MKK hanzo

Hey, Hanzo, is that the team Winder told me about that showed up to play you guys and literally left with tears in their eyes?
Nah man... This time we were ALMOST with tears in our eyes due to the high competition! The newcomers were VERY excited and they want to create another spot in their city with the MKK team "brand" on it!! BTW from their city (Caracas, I was from there until I moved to Valencia in 96) they are THE BEST mk4 players I ve played and Im always talking about!

Probably we will record some MK4 casuals.