What's new

UPDATE: Kombat Kast #8 — Friday April 12, 3:00 PM CST — D’Vorah, Kitana, and Cetrion

Dissapointing Kombat Kast for me. Didn't care for Cetrion or Kitana. I suppose D'vorah was alright but she didn't really click with me either. Maybe i was expecting too much from her. I may have to rewatch her portion of the Kombat Kast. Maybe i like her better on second viewing. As far as Mileenagate is concerned. All i have to say is lol.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
D'Vorah's fatality reminds me of that one movie with all the gorey practical effects. I think it's called Braindead or something?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Dissapointing Kombat Kast for me. Didn't care for Cetrion or Kitana. I suppose D'vorah was alright but she didn't really click with me either. Maybe i was expecting too much from her. I may have to rewatch her portion of the Kombat Kast. Maybe i like her better on second viewing. As far as Mileenagate is concerned. All i have to say is lol.
MILEENAGATE lmao I'm gonna start using that

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Shao Kahn and Frost
I think it's Shao and CyberFrost but what if it's not Shao and is another character?

Any ideas?
My best guess is:
Khronika maybe
One can only hope for Smoke, Reptile and maybe other fan favs to fill a slot. They did say there is more Characters coming at least that's how I interpreted it.
Of course I want Cyrax or Triborg, Chameleon and others but I've prepared myself. If Cyrax, Smoke, Reptile or Fujin makes it in some how I'll be very happy.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
D'Vorah was amazing, especially the fatality.

Kitana was amazing too, and then the sai happened and I was like 'Oh, no... No, just, no...'. I feel sorry for Mileena fans, it's cruel.

And finally... It saddens me to say it, but I guess it's RIP Fujin for good... Sad.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Why did NRS feel the need to do Mournful Kitana 2.0? It's like they want me to hate Kitana (and oh boy it's working).
yeah yeah, that was too much of a filthy cheap bastard move NRS did here, hehe .... are they lacking of imagination for new Kitana movesets, just secretly hate Mileena, or just it's the ultimate troll letdown move to do in MK11 ? I think a bit of all, hehe ! :D :p

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
i think this kitana killed past mileeena and took the sai as memeto because if you remember in the og timeline both kitana and mileeena were fighting over the throrn just a theory i going with
I second this. ^

The human Kitana we get in MK11 is probably from a timeline where she's the Queen of Edenia.

yeah yeah, that was too much of a filthy cheap bastard move NRS did here, hehe .... are they lacking of imagination for new Kitana movesets, just secretly hate Mileena, or just it's the ultimate troll letdown move to do in MK11 ? I think a bit of all, hehe ! :D :p
Kitana has a couple brand new moves that look really sick, so I don't think it's a lack of creativity. It's just a super tone-deaf attempt to appeal to Mileena players.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Kitana had lot Mileena moves in one of her loads out.. I like her for the most part pretty much what i suspected her to be. some decent new moves. D'Vorah clearly took the cake the fatailty and her 2nd loadout they showed was great. That jump move with bugs coming after you will be good . Her fatal blow was great too. Her bug coming out was better than i thought thats going be so annoying to hit!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Kitana has a couple brand new moves that look really sick, so I don't think it's a lack of creativity. It's just a super tone-deaf attempt to appeal to Mileena players.
yeah, but, this doesn't work .... if they wanna Mileena out, let her out , of all .... stealing her moves and giving to Kitana, in order to try to flatter Mileena fans, only will make majority of them hate NRS for this .... hehe ..... love NRS and MK, but this action they did is stupid and dumbass .... shame on you, NRS !! still love you but you did bad, very bad here .... :oops:

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
hoping they show frost but no............... show character weve seen already. So the next one is day before MK launch day... I hope Xbox shows us something on the 16th.
Jax looks amazing so far in these kombat kast.