What's new

UPDATE: Kombat Kast #8 — Friday April 12, 3:00 PM CST — D’Vorah, Kitana, and Cetrion

LawAbidingCitizen

MD| Soberless FGC
RIP Mileena

I can't believe Mileena got the Mournful treatment. It doesn't make any sense Mileena being an arch nemesis to Kitana?

So Kitana has Mileena's Sai's in a few attacked (Add-on Special) and her Teleport Divekick and a move where she throws the pink glowing Sai in the air and it allows combo from stun.
So if you want Mileena you are gonna have to use Kitana pallet swap and loadout Mileena's moves.

D'Vorah looks awesome and unique and I'm curious to try her out. I am dissapointed we didn't get Mileena in the game or Frost this cast.

Kitana looks good, still has combo from air fan on airborne opponent. Nado still combos and many cool tools.

Dissapointing Kombat Kast for me. Didn't care for Cetrion or Kitana. I suppose D'vorah was alright but she didn't really click with me either. Maybe i was expecting too much from her. I may have to rewatch her portion of the Kombat Kast. Maybe i like her better on second viewing. As far as Mileenagate is concerned. All i have to say is lol.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
D'Vorah's fatality reminds me of that one movie with all the gorey practical effects. I think it's called Braindead or something?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Dissapointing Kombat Kast for me. Didn't care for Cetrion or Kitana. I suppose D'vorah was alright but she didn't really click with me either. Maybe i was expecting too much from her. I may have to rewatch her portion of the Kombat Kast. Maybe i like her better on second viewing. As far as Mileenagate is concerned. All i have to say is lol.
MILEENAGATE lmao I'm gonna start using that

LawAbidingCitizen

MD| Soberless FGC
Shao Kahn and Frost
I think it's Shao and CyberFrost but what if it's not Shao and is another character?

Any ideas?
My best guess is:
Khronika maybe
One can only hope for Smoke, Reptile and maybe other fan favs to fill a slot. They did say there is more Characters coming at least that's how I interpreted it.
Of course I want Cyrax or Triborg, Chameleon and others but I've prepared myself. If Cyrax, Smoke, Reptile or Fujin makes it in some how I'll be very happy.

Nephrite

d1 masher
D'Vorah was amazing, especially the fatality.

Kitana was amazing too, and then the sai happened and I was like 'Oh, no... No, just, no...'. I feel sorry for Mileena fans, it's cruel.

And finally... It saddens me to say it, but I guess it's RIP Fujin for good... Sad.