What's new

Update: Impaled Heads exploit patched out

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
The worst part of all this collecting is that once NRS kills the servers, you'll loose everything you ever grinded for. It will take a few years before they shut them down, but still, we are grinding for on disc stuff that isn't accessible offline.
I really hope they change it once a goty edition comes out.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
If you could buy the items locked behind these heads then NRS might take them away, but I can’t imagine them invoking their TOU over what is essentially single-player content.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
The worst part of all this collecting is that once NRS kills the servers, you'll loose everything you ever grinded for. It will take a few years before they shut them down, but still, we are grinding for on disc stuff that isn't accessible offline.
I really hope they change it once a goty edition comes out.
For realz! If the world ends and all the few survivors have is a tidal power plant, then how will we fill our days? We can play MKX, but not MK11 with it being always online. This makes no sense as it’s the only situation one could possibly have enough time to complete the krypt.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Also, if you think about it, how the heck do people find those? Like who thinks 'Oh I'm gonna hold 3 and see what happens?' someone was tipped off yo.
It's a conspiracy omg. How have we overlooked this?

It all adds up. Even NRS developer Daanish Syed admitted to using the exploit!!!!

He knew....

And surely so do others....

Guys I'm scared.

I bet they're listening...watching...waiting...stalking...lurking...

Mortal Kombat was released in 1992......MK11 was released in 2019.

2019 - 1992 = 27. But Ed Boon was 28 when Mortal Kombat was released. OR WAS HE!? What if Ed Boon isn't really Ed Boon? What if Ed Boon was killed during the making of the 1997 Mortal Kombat Annihilation film and was then replaced by someone else.......................

DEREK KIRTZIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEREK KIRTZIC IS ED BOON. HE'S TRICKED ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!

D-E-R-E-K.....K-I-R-T-Z-I-C

If you scramble some of those letters....

I-REKT-ED

IT GETS WORSE!!!!!!!!

T-Y-L-E-R..........L-A-N-S-D-O-W-N

ED'S-NOW-ALL

IT WAS CLEARLY A GROUP EFFORT! THEY KILLED ED AND ATE HIS ESSENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

J-O-H-N.......T-O-B-I-A-S

NOT-HIS-JOB

JOHN KNEW THAT ED WOULD BE THE ONE TO STEAL THE GLORY! SO HE HIRED DEREK TO ASSASSINATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After he had Ed Boon assassinated...the regret of what he did began to haunt him, so he left and never returned!!!!!

The signs were in front of us all along. But we were sheep. We should have known a man as perfect as Ed Boon's eyebrows couldn't really exist...WE WERE FOOLS!!!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!! WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God

It all adds up. Even NRS developer Daanish Syed admitted to using the exploit!!!!

He knew....

Guys I'm scared.

2019 - 1992 = 27. But Ed Boon was 28 when Mortal Kombat was released. OR WAS HE!? What if Ed Boon isn't really Ed Boon? What if Ed Boon was killed during the making of the 1997 Mortal Kombat Annihilation film and was then replaced by someone else.......................

I-REKT-ED

IT GETS WORSE!!!!!!!!

ED'S-NOW-ALL

NOT-HIS-JOB

JOHN KNEW THAT ED WOULD BE THE ONE TO STEAL THE GLORY! SO HE HIRED DEREK TO ASSASSINATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After he had Ed Boon assassinated...the regret of what he did began to haunt him, so he left and never returned!!!!!

The signs were in front of us all along. But we were sheep. We should have known a man as perfect as Ed Boon's eyebrows couldn't really exist...WE WERE FOOLS!!!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!! WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!
What.....THE............FUCK
Hands down Best Post EVER

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

He knew....

Guys I'm scared.

I-REKT-ED

IT GETS WORSE!!!!!!!!

ED'S-NOW-ALL

NOT-HIS-JOB

Out of all of that, I think the most terrifying thing is that picture of Derek lmao

I was going to do it the honest way and then realized I still had about 800 fatalities to go after playing for nearly 40 hours.

So I caved and did it last night. No regrets.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Y
Here's a bit of math that might convince some of you to use the glitch. You need to do 1250 fatalities, fights can take up to 2 minutes. Lets make it 1.5 as a kind of average. Thats 1875 minutes of winning you need to do plus about 10 seconds per fatality gets you 2000 minutes, or about 33 hours. Assuming you win every fight and its back to back fighting, and you only get to fight each character exactly 50 times. So yeah... You CAN do this naturally, but it'll take a shit ton of time. Keep in mind that each fight you lose, use a brutality, fck up the fatality or play online will make it take longer. Happy grinding!
And you didn’t even account for all of the loading screens!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This stuff has hit popular game media now.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-02-mortal-kombat-11-players-are-beating-the-grind-using-exploits-ai-noob-saibot-and-button-pressing-machines

A friend of mine reminded me of the Destiny loot cave, a similar exploit kind of situation where all they did was to fix it. As far as I can remember they didn't ban or punish anyone. If WB or NRS punishes ppl now, they risk getting even more sh*t over them than they already have. I'm going to guess they'll patch it and thats the end of it as contrary to Destiny, MK11's stuff is only cosmetic and has no effect on gameplay at all. Banning over this would be ridiculous and a very bad move imo.
Good point about the loot cave. I forgot all about that!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Props.

He knew....

Guys I'm scared.

I-REKT-ED

IT GETS WORSE!!!!!!!!

ED'S-NOW-ALL

NOT-HIS-JOB

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Was someone able to use the exploit on Shinnoks Amulet without an unopened gold coin / green soul box?

HAMMER

Noob
They fixed it on ps4.

If you do the glitch you get an "Error contacting Mortal Kombat servers" and get kicked out to main menu.
I'll have to turn the game on and see if my heads are still intact.

If they aren't.

Bye NRS!!