What's new

UPDATE 10/5/17: Injustice 2 Gear Issue response from WB Support

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Downloaded 1.11 but still do not have my purchased shaders, nor did I get my source crystals back

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Downloaded 1.11 but still do not have my purchased shaders, nor did I get my source crystals back
I see. Then they have to compensate for this fuckery. This update doesn't fix ours trouble.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
never lol i turned my playstation completely off lol
roflmao. xD

I would love to see yours reaction once this patch is live. I heard that even this patch might have fixed it, but it didn't bring back what they lost.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
I see. Then they have to compensate for this fuckery. This update doesn't fix ours trouble.
It's interesting that I purchased the source crystals the same day this all happened, and while I lost the shader I unlocked with those source crystals, it still knows how many crystals I had LEFT and that is what I currently have. They didn't take them all, and they didn't return any. Its like the purchase was recorded and saved, but the content received for that purchase was not.

I'm expecting it to suddenly be available one day, after I've long forgotten about it...

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
roflmao. xD

I would love to see yours reaction once this patch is live. I heard that even this patch might have fixed it, but it didn't bring back what they lost.
i was playing rank sets all night and then out of nowhere it prompted me that there was a new patch. the online was no longer available which meant it was time for me to shut off my entire playstation and goto bed. i dont know why im still up lol

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I believe the watchtower is today. Hopefully they address the issue with people losing their gear and the money they paid for Crystals.

The latest patch is only preventing from people losing gear nothing else.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
So they managed to fix the issue, at least for the most part. That's great news indeed.

Thank you NRS once again for fixing the issue :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So they managed to fix the issue, at least for the most part. That's great news indeed.

Thank you NRS once again for fixing the issue :)
Agreed, so I dl Raiden yesterday I didn't appear to have missed anything so I think I dodged a bullet but this is great news for those who lost stuff. Props to NRS fixing it.