What's new

up-to-date favourite character poll (MKX)

Which is your favourite character of the revealed?

• Cassie Cage

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • D'Vorah

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Ermac

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Ferra/Torr

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Goro

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Kano

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Kitana

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Raiden

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Reptile

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Reptile <3

Fun fact: I made a list a week ago with my interest level in each character so before I knew Reptile had the speed force I had him listed as a 6/10 (which was my highest at the time). Now Reptile has bumped up to 8/10. My mind is overloaded with potential setups/mixups.
Are you maining Reptile? The first thing I thought when I saw that variation was "oh shit Honeybee-Chris G mirror"

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
Cassie is my favorite. I didn't like her at all when she was revealed. Now she is the baddest bitch in the game. I like everything about her. I like Ferra too, no Torr just Ferra.

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
Kano, because I want to choke people out then spit on them, and Cassie, are close for me BUT if Erron Black is in the game he has a high chance of being my main.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
Kotal is a BAMF, but all the gameplay we've seen makes him look trash tier. Therefore i'm not that hype for any character yet.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Kotal Kahn is by far my favourite character. I like his design.
Also after reading the comics i like him even more because of his backstory and the fact he isnt just a stereotypical bad guy like Shao Kahn and more like the Peoples Champion.

Not far behind is Cassie. You cant escape her personality.