What's new

up-to-date favourite character poll (MKX)

Which is your favourite character of the revealed?

• Cassie Cage

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • D'Vorah

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Ermac

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Ferra/Torr

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Goro

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Kano

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Kitana

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Raiden

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Reptile

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
So which are peoples favourite characters of the revealed so far? Only official reveals count, so no bow guy sorry. Criteria is overall, so design, playstyle, backstory, all counts. Only one vote, so make your decision.

Mine is still Kotal Kahn, and i start thinking its gonna be hard to change that, now that hes even so cool in the comic book. Probably gonna pick him over my all-time favourite Raiden, which was a tough choice. Sub-Zero is a third, i really like all of his variations and hes also my 2nd favourite of all time.

Last edited:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
It's hard for me to decide, but I have to go with Kung Lao. He's the only character I can think of where I'm heavily interested in all of his variations. His throw, Fatality and X-Ray are all the sex, he has the Fu Manchu moustache going on, he looks like he'll be pretty damn good even if it is early days, and he has a quarrel with you. I don't know what else you could want.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Ferra/Torr.

I want to say I like F/T, D'Vorah, and Kotal equally but F/T edges the other two out by just a tiny bit.

I would've voted Goro if we actually had anything on him.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Same deal here, would vote Goro if we had any footage or info. So I went with Ferra/Torr, they were going to be my mains before Goro was announced.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
My all time favorite is Quan Chi and I'm hell-bent on maining one of his variations. Scorpion is very high on my list too so I'll definitely check him out as well. But I speak from past experience when I say that play style ultimately determines which character I main in any fighting game. When I force myself to play any character I just plain suck. Sektor was never really my favorite but he ended up being my main in MK9 because his game suited me. But this time I don't wanna give in to this natural bullshit. I'll try hard to main Quan and I'll blow !

If it's about MKX only then Kotal Kahn is hard to beat though.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Kung Lao. His moveset looks awesome.
Scorpion and Ermac are where they should be. I REALLY dislike that Ermac stance.

Espio

Kokomo
Tough call between Goro and Cassie. Cassie design wise and personality wise is hitting it on all cylinders now. Goro was so hype for me that I'm still most excited for him WITHOUT footage yet due to his legacy.

my heart says sub-zero of course ( no matter how low tiered they try to make him ) but if wer talkin about who I think looks good in mkx so far I think its kung lao. I love the guile's-old-sonic boom-chasing-like shenanigans

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Reptile <3

Fun fact: I made a list a week ago with my interest level in each character so before I knew Reptile had the speed force I had him listed as a 6/10 (which was my highest at the time). Now Reptile has bumped up to 8/10. My mind is overloaded with potential setups/mixups.