What's new

Tech - Heavy Weapons Up Gun Restand

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge

dont know how useful this is, have to end your combo's pretty early to do it, but neat non the less. Skip to the end of the vid btw if u wanna not see me screw up.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
It's known and yeah not too useful mostly because of the damage you leave on the table.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
You can also do it with EX Guns. In the corner it guarentees a 50/50.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/new-jax-50-50.53575/

The original thread about his restand
http://testyourmight.com/threads/jaxs-restand-with-air-machine-gun.50939/

Nice find though, good that people are hitting the lab and stuff.

Btw, that first link doesnt show or tell anything about it, its just a still image looks like.....
Edit: nvm, my browser was just being dumb.

and i've known about this for quite a while, just never said anything cuz it seemed like a novelty sort of tech. lol

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Btw, that first link doesnt show or tell anything about it, its just a still image looks like.....
Edit: nvm, my browser was just being dumb.

and i've known about this for quite a while, just never said anything cuz it seemed like a novelty sort of tech. lol
Shame on you for tech hoardering :p

Yeah everyone's known about it since April.

Etoroguy

Why isn't Jax's Farm a playable stage?
I'm pretty sure the up machine gun restands don't guarantee a 50/50, his b3 and b2 are slow enough that they can poke out easily. However he can have a vortex in the corner if you end your grounded combos in bf3(ex).
B2~db2(run cancel), 123~bf3(ex). From there you can go right into a 50/50 and it's more plus then the up rocket restands. Or if you really want restands there is always pumped up.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
If you want restands just go with Starter xx Rocket Cancel 11 and then you're guaranteed an instant jump punch into whatever you want. I sometimes use it off of standing 1 punishes when I have no meter.

If you want restands just go with Starter xx Rocket Cancel 11 and then you're guaranteed an instant jump punch into whatever you want. I sometimes use it off of standing 1 punishes when I have no meter.
I don't understand could you explain further please

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I don't understand could you explain further please
11 has enough hitstun to guarantee an instant j1. So if you want a standing reset just cancel into 11 (e.g- 123 xx DB2 Run Cancel 11) and then they're forced to block a j1 into whatever you want (they can armour out of some things like B2). Erron Black has exactly the same thing. I'd post a video but I'm on mobile right now.