What's new

Unofficial #SummitOfTime Voting!

haketh

Noob
You want people that are good at MK or with interesting storylines but you dont put Tweedy on your list. He is like the villian of the story lol
I wanna see people goofing off & being idiots playing Mafia while also giving some good matches. Kinda feel like Tweedy would throw that off haha. But hey if he gets in who knows he could throw in some real chaos during Mafia night.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I wanna see people goofing off & being idiots playing Mafia while also giving some good matches. Kinda feel like Tweedy would throw that off haha. But hey if he gets in who knows he could throw in some real chaos during Mafia night.
I agree with what WC was posting on twitter.
Tweedy is just not someone I want at an event like this.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
I agree with what WC was posting on twitter.
Tweedy is just not someone I want at an event like this.
Who's WC?

And I'm soo split about Tweedy right now. I don't like what he's doing and don't think throwing a tantrum like that should be rewarded. At the same time, I want to see him play ChrisG and others now :D It would be hype, I don't care if he wins or not, I just want to watch the world burn :D

trufenix

bye felicia
External organization puts on invitational tournament at their expense and aa bunch of the unimvited tell them they're doing it wrong.

Perfect.