What's new

Universal Punishier for Mileena Tele kicks

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Atl redd won many a matches against me doing this against me w liu kang and then punishing me for 40%+

...... :(

If reptile can walk through it then anyone can

Sheeva and kenshi have hardest time doing it

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
Damn man, thats the hardest move in the game for me to deal with and you (or maybe it was ATL Redd :)) and Reo just totally blew this move up

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Damn man, thats the hardest move in the game for me to deal with and you (or maybe it was ATL Redd :)) and Reo just totally blew this move up
Ive got a MUCH better and easier one to do w reptile being uploaded now

If reptile players bitch one more time about punishing tele kicks im going to scream

TONY-T

Mad scientist
cant she block the moment she touches the ground? Ive found ways to punish this kick with cyrax for up to 46%, but it requires you to block duck the second tele kick.

you have to start moving at the same time she starts doing the telekick, I dont think you can do it on reaction. And punishment would to be what you do after guessing and dodging it. I only try to do that when Im w/o enough life to block it and mileena wants to finish me from the distance mixing it with sais. I didnt find anything better to punish a whiffed telekick than what I use to punish a blocked one with the chars I use. I play with SZ, Cyrax, KL and Kenshi. I spent some good time trying to find a good punisher for a whiffed Telekick with subzero once his punisher for a blocked ex tele is ridiculous, with the others chars I saw no reason to take the risks involved in baiting a telekick and then trying to dodge it once they punish the blocked one nicely and its easy to block it based on reaction.

edit: typos

cant she block the moment she touches the ground? Ive found ways to punish this kick with cyrax for up to 46%, but it requires you to block duck the second tele kick.
almost at the moment she toutchs the ground. I wasnt able to land any combo on her with SZ so far, the only thing I managed to hit was a slide.

ps: Can you tell me whats the punishment youre using with Cyrax? Im doing something that starts with d1 xx net and finishes it with 121 xx bomb, but it does around 25%.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
almost at the moment she toutchs the ground. I wasnt able to land any combo on her with SZ so far, the only thing I managed to hit was a slide.

ps: Can you tell me whats the punishment youre using with Cyrax? Im doing something that starts with d1 xx net and finishes it with 121 xx bomb, but it does around 25%.
I have a video coming out soon wich shows all the best punishes against mileena using cyrax.

Zero seriously man... reptile vs mileena isnt even close to 7-3. You need to level up honestly. I actually find ways to make this mu 5.5-4.5 and setups that mileena really have problems with.
The days of "mileena can frame trap reptile" are over.....
Im sure thtb can back me up on this one