What's new

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer: A Summary

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Uninspired multiplayer. Weird system where you can by bots with sniper rifles and minigun, or other magical coffins. Plays nice but gets boring really fast.

TLOU multiplayer is probably the most fun I have had with any game in years.
its probably my favorite story game of all time and since release I've probably beat it 3-4 times. I've logged 0 hours in the multiplayer though, never occurred to me to check it out. I guess I just assumed it was a tacked on addition to please the masses. My b I guess.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Thanks for reminding me I missed out on the open beta. . . . . .You've made yourself an unlikely enemy. @The Death

its probably my favorite story game of all time and since release I've probably beat it 3-4 times. I've logged 0 hours in the multiplayer though, never occurred to me to check it out. I guess I just assumed it was a tacked on addition to please the masses. My b I guess.
I thought that too but it actually turned out to be a really well done cover shooter. Just the traversal element helps diversify it among other multiplayer shooters. That and the fact you can fight how you do in singleplayer. Ledge kills, throw gas cans, I think you can jump and land on someone. And they have fun game modes. They might be ones that were done before but with an uncharted twists. It's a fun break from military/sci fi shooters. Never would've imagined I'd enjoy a shooting game where my character is an average person. It's been a while since I played uncharted. Was beating 3 until my PS4 caught YLOD. :(

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
seems like fun, though i tend to avoid most run n gun multiplayers, theres always something thats super abusable wheather its a certain spot on the map or a certain setup or gun.

that being said im still gonna buy this game for the campaign.

The Death

Sleeping Dragon
Uninspired multiplayer. Weird system where you can by bots with sniper rifles and minigun, or other magical coffins. Plays nice but gets boring really fast.
Yea, all of those crutches kinda killed it for me. Still was a decent way to pass the weekend by.

Decay

King of the Bill
I tried this multiplayer, but TLOU is way better. I play TLOU multiplayer almost daily, it's actually very strategic and smart. UC multiplayer is just too crazy random and stuff to get serious into it.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
The Last of Us, the critically acclaimed survival horror game with a multiplayer that matches the quality of the story mode.
ooooh, lol, nvm, just never seen it abbreviated. Yeah i love that game, never touched the multiplayer, and i don't plan on it :p