What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Unbreakable Discrepancy

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
In all honesty, I really haven't been analyzing the Sub-Zero gameplay videos, lol. So I cannot really contribute to the pre-release tech discussion.

However, I have every intention of returning to him as a Day One main. I'm sure that I'll have much more to say once the game is out.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
In all honesty, I really haven't been analyzing the Sub-Zero gameplay videos, lol. So I cannot really contribute to the pre-release tech discussion.

However, I have every intention of returning to him as a Day One main. I'm sure that I'll have much more to say once the game is out.
I played Sub from Day 1 demo in MK9, played my first demo tournament with him too, but once the game came out, he was left behind with patches and advances in characters like Kabal, Kung Lao etc, so once Cyber Sub was unlocked, I used him, and he suffered the same fate as Sub Zero, so now, I am 100% sure that Sub Zero in MKX is strong and could remain that way in this fighting system.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm truly not worried after watching the Kombat Kast

Movement is super fast.
Projectiles have a "predictable" type start up to where you can counter zone fairly well.

I expect the parry to crush gaps in strings. I HOPE the aura is as good as advertised. That is the true selling point.
Taking full combo's instead of breaking I feel is a big deal.