What's new

General/Other Umm very bad trait

^in pressure? Why do that over disruptor or blaster cancels?
And holding the trait and dash canceling from far away in tring to get life back is still shit. He doesn't regen enough or fast enough

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
His trait is pretty bad, but I like to use it sometimes at the end of combos or (113, dd3) since the opponent usually tries to back dash out of it. The trait is actually useful considering you can cancel out with a special or dash, lol imagine if you couldn't?

I would like his trait to be something fun like he types into his computer and a random target acquired shoots out and he heals like 3% damage. Put the cooldown at 10 seconds, and I think Cyborgs now have a fun gimmick to use.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
He doesn't even need it. Honestly heals are a bad idea anyhow. I would have done something legit busted like let him charge his meter.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Ideas to fix the thing?

My idea is to make it like Lex trait.

Charge for instant= 5% heal
Charge for 1s= 10% heal
Charge for 2s= 15% heal
Charge for 3s= 20% heal

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
It's be hilarious if NRS buffed this solid character and neglected someone like Harley or Joker.

A trait buff would be nice though. I'm hoping they ditch the healing and make it a "Booyah!" button.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Thing is with a charge approach to his trait, say he hits you full screen with a combo then lays missles down, then does trait. Against someone like bane, thats like getting 15-20% back for every combo.

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
lol had to go back to this thread and see all the stupid up playing cyborg had after seeing the retirement thread. How sad

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
I love cyborg but damn why does he have such an ass trait. NOBODY is going to stand and watch you self repair! youll lose more life getting hit with a projectile or swamp hands than 1.5seconds of getting the self repair going. Who do i have to email to get this fixed.!(jking but not really) MY gawd its awful. really though who play tested this the worst trait in game .

I use to think that too about his trait until I played against the cpu on the hardest settting and release you get a free trait when you hit people with a mb power fist mid screen........ I also find a mid screen combo that does 35% that doesnt start off with target locked or a random b3.... against doomsday and bane you get a ton of free time to do your trait as well

also Ive seen my brother use his triat to cancel out of his B1,2,3 string to get a back dash and a free f3 or b3

AssassiN

Noob
I've decided to mess around with Cyborg and might make him my secondary.
Looked through a few threads but didn't see anyone post that you can cancel his trait into specials.

Have no idea if this is known, just throwing it out there.
You can cancel into all his specials, except for grapple hook which has a tiny window at start-up.

PressBackToBlock

Always back the underdog
His trait should consist of an instant heal of the percentage of health that he has, and he should be able to absorb projectiles for additional health (but once absorbed he comes out of trait) and it has somewhat of a long-ish cool down. I think that trait sounds more fun, and would be a lot more practical.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I've decided to mess around with Cyborg and might make him my secondary.
Looked through a few threads but didn't see anyone post that you can cancel his trait into specials.

Have no idea if this is known, just throwing it out there.
You can cancel into all his specials, except for grapple hook which has a tiny window at start-up.
I noticed this but had trouble cancelling it into fireball because im on ps2 pad. on a stick i think it would be much better. cyborg is made for hitbox

AssassiN

Noob
I noticed this but had trouble cancelling it into fireball because im on ps2 pad. on a stick i think it would be much better. cyborg is made for hitbox

Kinda agree with that.
I do not think people are using his trait to his full potential, try attacking a Cyborg in trait mode while he has super...
You can also cancel trait into DB/DF~MB for 2 bars.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Imo his trait should function like Kf and Sinsteros's with a bar that he has to fill up and every time he fills it up he gets around 12% life back.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Kinda agree with that.
I do not think people are using his trait to his full potential, try attacking a Cyborg in trait mode while he has super...
You can also cancel trait into DB/DF~MB for 2 bars.
I agree with this. with the ammount of meter he builds, im not afraid to use 2 bars or super