What's new

General/Other Umm very bad trait

EQ.

Noob
I love cyborg but damn why does he have such an ass trait. NOBODY is going to stand and watch you self repair! youll lose more life getting hit with a projectile or swamp hands than 1.5seconds of getting the self repair going. Who do i have to email to get this fixed.!(jking but not really) MY gawd its awful. really though who play tested this the worst trait in game .

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
Not only that he probably has the worst strings in the game and most of his specials are bad. The only thing cyborg has going for him is his iafb zoning

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Yeah his heal power is bad... hopefully they can just redesign it or something...but right now...it is worthless

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
in terms of setting it up I feel theres a lot of ways to get out of it, not to mention its hard to set up anyway imo. It's a decent zoning tool to annoy your opponent or bait anti zoning tools like ares' ss or catwoman's cat dash

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Too much Filthy Casualness.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

All his strings are safe.
Great wake up pressure.
Has armored move that takes him full screen ready for op zoning that hits crouching opponents.
One of the fastest bar filling in the game.
70% corner combos.

Wat.

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
Too much Filthy Casualness.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

All his strings are safe.
Great wake up pressure.
Has armored move that takes him full screen ready for op zoning that hits crouching opponents.
One of the fastest bar filling in the game.
70% corner combos.

Wat.
ye his strings are safe, compared to the other casts they're just not as scary as say superman's f2,3 or green lanterns f+3/b1,3 mix up.
imo his wake up pressure isn't that great, what does he really have up close that makes him scary.
ye the grapple is really good and i agree his iafb makes his zoning the best in the game, one of the things he has going for him.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
ye his strings are safe, compared to the other casts they're just not as scary as say superman's f2,3 or green lanterns f+3/b1,3 mix up.
imo his wake up pressure isn't that great, what does he really have up close that makes him scary.
ye the grapple is really good and i agree his iafb makes his zoning the best in the game, one of the things he has going for him.
If Cyborg's strings were Supes/GL good, you'd have to nerf disruptor to shit. Have you seen the frame data on this move?

Not to mention the wonderfuck that is his zoning.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Somehow I knew you'd find this thread and contaminate it with your venom.
I lie in wait for threads like these. Please spread Bane trash tier awareness. It's a real thing,

At least you have a trait to use, I think it's racism on nrs part.
Racism part left me weak, lmao. I'd rather not need my trait at all then need it to be any kind of viable and then get butt fucked for using it.

Cyborg's trait is really good when your opponent lets go of their stick in frustration. If you took any damage from armored ziplines you can repair it before the end of a match and still get credit for a perfect match.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
LOL

Why does his trait have to be usable when he's fine without it?
Well I am sure there are others that don't need trait and would just be fine. If you put something in a game that is unique to each character it should at least be useful.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I lie in wait for threads like these. Please spread Bane trash tier awareness. It's a real thing,

Racism part left me weak, lmao. I'd rather not need my trait at all then need it to be any kind of viable and then get butt fucked for using it.
Someone did Bane's super on lvl 2 cooldown last night. It did 23% lmfao. The best part of the whole super was the startup. :p

Anyway, yea, Cyborg's trait: it sucks. So does Harley's. :(