What's new

General/Other Umm very bad trait

Jestan

Boulevard Combatant
It's be hilarious if NRS buffed this solid character and neglected someone like Harley or Joker.

A trait buff would be nice though. I'm hoping they ditch the healing and make it a "Booyah!" button.
A booyah button would be better than an actual buff.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Too much Filthy Casualness.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

All his strings are safe.
Great wake up pressure.
Has armored move that takes him full screen ready for op zoning that hits crouching opponents.
One of the fastest bar filling in the game.
70% corner combos.

Wat.
Lol you're right; since Superman, Aquaman, Batman and Black Adam's traits are useless, it's fair that a mid tier charcter should have a mostly unusable trait.

Wait.. What?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Lol you're right; since Superman, Aquaman, Batman and Black Adam's traits are useless, it's fair that a mid tier charcter should have a mostly unusable trait.

Wait.. What?
Of course CrimsonShadow, you noticed that that was written on MAY, BEFORE the patch that nerfed him, when he was still S+ tier.

The dangers of resurrecting 4 month-old threads.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Of course CrimsonShadow, you noticed that that was written on MAY, BEFORE the patch that nerfed him, when he was still S+ tier.

The dangers of resurrecting 4 month-old threads.
Playing prepatch Cyborg was annoying as hell; but he never dominated at an S+ tier level. Just ask Relaxedstate, Jailhouse, or any of the guys that played him. He never had a free ride even when his projectiles hit mid because of trades, auto-tracking projectiles etc.

They should just change his trait to b4 for backwards GH and f4 for forwards GH. That way I can land Grapple Hook 100% of the time, rather than 90%. I only use Cyborg's trait for trolling scrubs, in a high-level match it is completely useless.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Playing prepatch Cyborg was annoying as hell; but he never dominated at an S+ tier level. Just ask Relaxedstate, Jailhouse, or any of the guys that played him. He never had a free ride even when his projectiles hit mid because of trades, auto-tracking projectiles etc.
Did you know that I used to play Cyborg?

Did you know that he had a block infinite, and his upclose pressure led him into full screen safeness into moar infinite?

Are you really arguing about how a character was played 4 months ago? Just admit that you screwed up quoting a 4 month old comment lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Did you know that I used to play Cyborg?

Did you know that he had a block infinite, and his upclose pressure led him into full screen safeness into moar infinite?

Are you really arguing about how a character was played 4 months ago? Just admit that you screwed up quoting a 4 month old comment lol.
I played against some of the best Cyborgs -- no one good is going to sit there and let you infinite them. People would take a hit and then use one of the tools I mentioned above. No one actually reproduced the supposedly S+ tier results offline against decent competition.

And yes, I said this months ago after running the matchup and it's still just as true.

It was f'ed up against a number of the cast, but he did not beat the entire cast and should never have been called 'S+'.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I played against some of the best Cyborgs -- no one good is going to sit there and let you infinite them. People would take a hit and then use one of the tools I mentioned above. No one actually reproduced the supposedly S+ tier results offline against decent competition.

And yes, I said this months ago after running the matchup and it's still just as true.

It was f'ed up against a number of the cast, but he did not beat the entire cast and should never have been called 'S+'.
Because he was patched before a lot of majors happened.
You didn't get out of the infinite by getting hit, you couldn't even get close to him wut.

Crimson, you're suffering of the patented TYM Memory Loss™, where you guys bitch so much about a character until it gets nerfed, and months later you say "there was nothing wrong with him".

Crimson--;