What's new

UMK3 Videos Online

NaD

Noob
Can anybody record umk3 online while they are playing it's time we see some new ones i just love watching umk3 online on 360

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I played with LInsomnie toninght, he recorded the matches for us so hopefully he'll put them up soon. I was fighting with some annoying delay though, I dunno what's up lately.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was under the impression they were recorded when I posted earlier, but I found out they weren't.

Shock said:
I was fighting with some annoying delay though, I dunno what's up lately.
Same here, especially the last 2 days. Furthermore the constant freezing of the game when looking for an ONLINE match have tripled the past few days as well.

I dont know what the hell is going on, im talking about 6 resets within 10 minutes for Christs' sake !

I tried deleting and re-downloading the game to very little. :(

To the topic, I believe I've played somnie online as well, good sport. Hopefully we can get some coin-op recordings going in the future :Beer:

Not really. I was just fucking about with Cyrax. I see him on quite frequently. It's unfortunate that he didn't know how to evade the throw as much as he plays.

vasili0s1821 said:
Shock said:
I was fighting with some annoying delay though, I dunno what's up lately.
Same here, especially the last 2 days. Furthermore the constant freezing of the game when looking for an ONLINE match have tripled the past few days as well.

I dont know what the hell is going on, im talking about 6 resets within 10 minutes for Christs' sake !
Oh thank god, im not the only one! I swear it was my 360 just acting up. Thats good to know :lol:. I would record some games of me playing if I could, mabie some day.

Oh thank god, im not the only one! I swear it was my 360 just acting up. Thats good to know :lol:. I would record some games of me playing if I could, mabie some day.
You know what's funny though ? I must have wrapped together 3+hrs today and not ONE single freeze (!) Go figure, ran smooth as ever today.

May they be the games servers ?

NaD

Noob
lol i love to see fun matches and hearing them cry like when you playing against them they be like "F U your not so good" and so on ...

vasili0s1821 said:
You know what's funny though ? I must have wrapped together 3+hrs today and not ONE single freeze (!) Go figure, ran smooth as ever today.

May they be the games servers ?
Yah probably, I havn't had any problems today as of yet.