What's new

UMK3 Videos Online

NaD said:
Crazy Dominican is god damn good i gatta practice very hard
I played him in my first rank match, he did a two fireball corner combo on me with Kabal. when I did it to someone in a ranked match, I definitely hit a land mark. :p

NaD

Noob
Finally got hsmoke on mame from my thread somewhere on here it was under Xbox 360 + UMK3 or MAME but the problem is i cant set my controls back to normal

iammud

Noob
Even more so than just recording matches, I'd like to record matches with the xbl voice chat audio over it... These kids are AMAZING..
The younger they get the worst it gets too. I can't believe kids get away with talking like this in their homes, I would have gotton the shit kicked out of me for talking like these fucks at their age. I don't even own a mic so I'm not provoking.

I fought this kid on a ranked match, he had to have been under 12.
One of the worst players I've ever seen in umk3 on 360.. he basically just stood there and kicked or punched over and over again didn't really move at all or block... after doing a stryker almost inf (it was like 90%ish) the first round, the second round I just ran into him so I could kill myself off to do an animality. I couldn't believe what came out of his mouth next "You suck [ban incoming], learn how to play" We're talking about a kid here who could barely even say the word [ban incoming]... It ended the second round with another massive stryker combo, flawless, and instead of animality I landed a pitglitch. I figured he'd shut the fuck up after that, however before he dropped he rambled off a bunch of shit about me sucking and a bunch of other nonsense. I couldn't play anymore because I was laughing so hard.

For all of you who are terrible at this game and talk shit, hahahaha...
Just wait till I make a website featuring videos of matches against you...
To those of you who rape this game and talk shit based on gameplay, have fun making a jackass out of yourself and some new enemies. I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself after too!
and finaly props to those of you who show respect and just have fun playing umk3 respect and ggs...

I am envious of those who can make videos, for I am unable to do so myself.

Anyway, I think these videos are interesting. We should go ahead and make more of them.

I'm new to these forums, but I've been around for awhile on xbla, I've played, had alot of good games with, and gotten my ass handed to me by many of you I see on these forums. Anyway was just wondering what the proper equipment is for recording matches and such.