What's new

UMK3 League Registration

I only have a mobile phone, which can't phone free numbers without being charged, but I dont have credit on my phone, so I cant even do that. I have searched the net extensively and cant really find a definitive answer to whether or not redeem codes from the US work in the UK.
From what I can tell, they do, but I rather not take the risk with someone else's money unless one of you will be needing to redeem your membership soon, then if it doesn't work I can just tell you so and you could use it for yourself.

man I've been waiting to see the divisions and schedules all night. prolly checked the forums 5 times today just to see

Warrior
take it easy guys... everything is done. I'm posting it now. I was at work all day(still at work actually), so I have been doing everything in between actual work.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Nope, not kidding. But it matters not.

My buddy owns a place called Video Game & Music Exchange ( www.VGMX.com ) and I am getting a "replacement" from him. ;) I already made arrangements for my coffin to be sent out, but I will probably sell the fixed one they send back.

I'll be online later :p Its just $150 I wish I didnt have to spend today. :(
Ok, I lied. He didnt have a new Pro w/ HDMI cables. :(

But I will be gettig it later today, for sure.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
And did I mention my Ipud fuckin shit out too?

It fuckin froze and erased itself. Fucking sucks donkey dicks, man.:mad:

I had some legendary shit on there too that I cant replace. (long story)

Bad fuckin week for my tech shit.:(

Good thing I am getting a laptop so I ca leave my PS3 web browser alone.

Warrior
Ok, I lied. He didnt have a new Pro w/ HDMI cables. :(

But I will be gettig it later today, for sure.

Turns out you're not the only one who got the RROD this week. Good thing I already had a backup 360. I'll be on the horn w/microsoft tonight. What sucks is that when I transplanted my HDD, I lost my hidden chars. Not hard to unlock, and I already did it... and obviously know how to save them as well... but it won't save them... any ideas anyone?

Turns out you're not the only one who got the RROD this week. Good thing I already had a backup 360. I'll be on the horn w/microsoft tonight. What sucks is that when I transplanted my HDD, I lost my hidden chars. Not hard to unlock, and I already did it... and obviously know how to save them as well... but it won't save them... any ideas anyone?
You have to Go into the game quickly, then sign into your account from inside the game. Something along those lines. Phoenix found it out awhile ago, ask him.

Saving the characters is relatively easy. Turn off auto-sign in if it's turned on. DO NOT sign in at the dashboard. Go to UMK3 and select "Trail Version". Upon starting up UMK3, it'll ask you to sign into your account, do so here. And from here do the usual, go to the arcade before you play XBL.

*NOTE* You have to get the characters before doing this. Get the characters, then everytime you play UMK3, you'll have to do the above. Moreover, you can be signed in at the dashboard if your NOT going to play UMK3.

I'm pissed I have to buy UMK3 again to play on my other account(s).
No you don't have to. If you have two controllers that is. If you do, sign in on the account you downloaded UMK3 on first, then sign in on any other account as player 2, and UMK3 will be playable as long as the original account remains signed in.

Warrior
Saving the characters is relatively easy. Turn off auto-sign in if it's turned on. DO NOT sign in at the dashboard. Go to UMK3 and select "Trail Version". Upon starting up UMK3, it'll ask you to sign into your account, do so here. And from here do the usual, go to the arcade before you play XBL.

*NOTE* You have to get the characters before doing this. Get the characters, then everytime you play UMK3, you'll have to do the above. Moreover, you can be signed in at the dashboard if your NOT going to play UMK3.

No you don't have to. If you have two controllers that is. If you do, sign in on the account you downloaded UMK3 on first, then sign in on any other account as player 2, and UMK3 will be playable as long as the original account remains signed in.

I've never had to go into UMK w/o signing in before... and my chars never erased(though I always went into arcade mode before going onto live)...is this only a method I have to use after moving the hdd?

I've never had to go into UMK w/o signing in before... and my chars never erased(though I always went into arcade mode before going onto live)...is this only a method I have to use after moving the hdd?
Yes. When you remove your hdd and put it on another xbox, the method I explained has to be done.