What's new

UMK3 and MK2 at GVN Winter Brawl, Feb. 27 2010, Philadelphia, PA

Noob
eric said:
Just a temp post will post the rest of the info later today.

Where: sheraton hotel, 4101 island ave philadelphia pa

Date: feb 27th

Games:

Sf4

T6

BB

3S

Vf5

DOA

Sthd

UMK3

MK2

Killer Instinct

That's the game list for now.

Ok, spoke to Shock and Summoning today. UMK3, MK2 and Killer Instinct are confirmed for Winter Brawl! Just like NECX, my buddy Kaldragon will most likely be running SFA2 or SFA3, whichever gets more interest.

If you're planning on making this one, let me know. Easy enough to get ahold of me on any of the MK forums or by AIM.

UMK3

1. Shock
2. summoning
3. 9.95
4. Kaldragon
5. LI Joe
6. AC1984
7. Ant Da Don
8. Jester305
9. Dookiebrain(as of January...will re-confirm)
10. Dark Rob
11. MrIGotBass
12. Sans Power
13. Julian
14. Richarded
15. JusDave

MKII

1. Shock
2. summoning
3. 9.95
4. Jester305
5. Dookiebrain(as of January...will re-confirm)
6. Dark Rob
7. Jusdave

GVN Winter Brawl, Feb. 27 2010 in Philly... UMK3 and MK2 going back to Philly?

9.95 said:
Eric texted me today about this, asking if Shock and I are bringing our crew to Philly for Winter Brawl. I'll be talking to Shock about it later tonight. Details to follow...
yo Phil, whats up man. how have you been? dude, im coming out to this one. not missing it!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
GVN Winter Brawl, Feb. 27 2010 in Philly... UMK3 and MK2 going back to Philly?

If this date holds, I will be there with no doubt about it.

Noob
dookiebrain said:
yo Phil, whats up man. how have you been? dude, im coming out to this one. not missing it!
Awesome... it will be great to see you again. I assume I can put you down for UMK3 and MK2, right?

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Phil make sure you tell Chris thanks for all the help with moving all the gear around @ necX, he was a huge help , looking forward to this one

Noob
summoning said:
Phil make sure you tell Chris thanks for all the help with moving all the gear around @ necX, he was a huge help , looking forward to this one
I'll def. let him know. He was more than glad to help and he had a great time. I know he wants go to Winter Brawl.

Also, SFA2 has just been confirmed for WB.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Times? I'm gonna call a reservation once I know all the facts. Thanks

Noob
Actually, I'm glad you posted, because it's important that everyone know that this has been changed to a 2 day event. I'm not even sure I'll be able to go for 2 days(though I'm already working on it and it's looking good so far), but if I do go for both days, we'll most likely run MK2 on Saturday and UMK3 on Sunday. We'll be weaving KI, SFA2, and SFA3 into those as well as Eric has me running KI and my friend Kaldragon running the Alphas.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
OK so I'll just be there on Saturday then. Times for the games on each day?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Noob question... How do the controllers work? Is this all done via arcade stick or can we bring PS3 controllers?

Noob
dciguy01 said:
Noob question... How do the controllers work? Is this all done via arcade stick or can we bring PS3 controllers?
MAME has an option to map both pads and sticks to the same controller side(p1 or p2) simultaneously, so you're more than welcome to bring pads or sticks.

Damn it, If I had the money to drive 14 hours on such short notice I'd come to this. Guess it wouldn't have worked out anyway I'll be in Nashville that weekend.

Jester305

Banned
hey i was told to post here if i wanted join the tournament...if date doesnt change n stay legit i will deff be there..so if i can i would LOVE to join the MK2 AND UMK3 TOURNAMENT please..thanx agen if anything email me or message me jester305 on on ps3

Noob
OK people, I need a headcount... I'm starting to compile a full list of people who will be at Winter Brawl. UMK3 and MK2 players, post up and let me know which games to put you down for!