What's new

UMK3 added to XBLA Hits - new price, 400 MS points!

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
It is a moot point to most people on this forum, but UMK3 has been added to the "Arcade Hits" lineup on the Xbox 360 Live Arcade. The new price is 400 points!

The good news for us is that this should bring an influx of new UMK3 players, and by extension, new users to this site!

HAYRON

Noob
UMK3 XBLA Price

I'm sure most everyone here with a 360 already has it umk3 for xbla, but if you've got any friends who've been sitting on the fence over the 10$ price tag, it might be within their price range now.

It is a moot point to most people on this forum, but UMK3 has been added to the "Arcade Hits" lineup on the Xbox 360 Live Arcade. The new price is 400 points!

The good news for us is that this should bring an influx of new UMK3 players, and by extension, new users to this site!
That's good - just a shame that I paid 800 points for it on Sunday!!! Then again I would pay much more for such a brilliant arcade classic!

So sad that i can´t buy this game no matter how much i try it´s the same Microshit it always have a problem with some countries...but funny part is that i don´t understand why this happen because there are others games that i can download except UMK3... Why UMK3? =(