What's new

UMK11 Patch Notes: 11-7-2020

trufenix

bye felicia
People like you make me laugh. MK11 has remained uninstalled for the past year, and I still wait eagerly for a new patch to see if anything has changed. If I think the game is not satisfying, I have every right to voice my opinion.

For some reason, the mere fact that people say out loud they dislike mk11 causes mk11 stans to become indignant. I'm aware I can play any other fighting game. I do play any other fighting game. I still critique this one because I like it enough to want it to be better.
It makes me laugh that you think I believe you uninstalled this game over a year ago and still find a way to check up on it every day. It may be off your hard drive, but it is clearly still taking up gigs and gigs and gigs of your mental energy in free time.

What's worse? MK11 or arguing with people who like it? Guess you'll never know cause you can't quit either.

He already had the ability to be super safe with Avalanche before, but if he wants the damage he's still going to have to cancel to the overhead into something unsafe instead of creeping ice. Likewise he risks a full combo on every slide.

So he's definitely better with his range of options now, but there's still some risk/reward involved to keep things sane.
They gave the option to choose creeping ice or the move that he goes up to extend combos (dont remember the name) along with enhanced ice ball. Where is the risk? Sub is my main char, but....I can't take this seriously....

He is going to take risks where? Look at my customs now:

*enhanced ice ball
  • creeping ice
  • slide
insane zoning plus overhead and low safe, and decent damage already if I want.
If I really want more damage, just replace creeping ice and put the combo extender....like...what the hell? He is really braindead now.
The slide is better than cold shoulder, and does not require any slots.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
They gave the option to choose creeping ice or the move that he goes up to extend combos (dont remember the name) along with enhanced ice ball. Where is the risk? Sub is my main char, but....I can't take this seriously....

He is going to take risks where? Look at my customs now:

*enhanced ice ball
  • creeping ice
  • slide
insane zoning plus overhead and low safe, and decent damage already if I want.
If I really want more damage, just replace creeping ice and put the combo extender....like...what the hell? He is really braindead now.
The slide is better than cold shoulder, and does not require any slots.
The combo extender is called Rising Ice. It’s also double digits negative on block. So again, if you want to mix/f2 people into actual damage, you have to commit and take the risk. It’s either creeping ice and stay safe but do low damage, or try your luck with the mix and risk full punish for a higher reward. But you can’t get both.

It makes me laugh that you think I believe you uninstalled this game over a year ago and still find a way to check up on it every day. It may be off your hard drive, but it is clearly still taking up gigs and gigs and gigs of your mental energy in free time.

What's worse? MK11 or arguing with people who like it? Guess you'll never know cause you can't quit either.
Some people like me really loved the game at the beginning,looks amazing and was fun to play,but it became super dry after a while. I was super excited for the future because this game had a lot of potential,especially with REVAMPED customs. Turns out,they dont give a fuck. They had 6 months since Aftermath to develop super good patch,with all moves for each character revamped and made into reality. Its a tough process,but it was doable. What we got is literally bare,worst possible minimum ever and nothing of significance was changed in terms of fun and creativity. Aye,I can jail my pokes and throws are weaker? Thats something you should have done 4 months into the games life,NRS. Get of your high horse,none here think about this game everyday. Its so shallow there is nothing to think about. We just thought there would be something to actually think about and discuss. Turns out,game is as shallow as your average Dark Souls 3 hollow. Pathetic lmfao

trufenix

bye felicia
Some people like me really loved the game at the beginning,looks amazing and was fun to play,but it became super dry after a while. I was super excited for the future because this game had a lot of potential,especially with REVAMPED customs. Turns out,they dont give a fuck. They had 6 months since Aftermath to develop super good patch,with all moves for each character revamped and made into reality. Its a tough process,but it was doable. What we got is literally bare,worst possible minimum ever and nothing of significance was changed in terms of fun and creativity. Aye,I can jail my pokes and throws are weaker? Thats something you should have done 4 months into the games life,NRS. Get of your high horse,none here think about this game everyday. Its so shallow there is nothing to think about. We just thought there would be something to actually think about and discuss. Turns out,game is as shallow as your average Dark Souls 3 hollow. Pathetic lmfao
Ayyu, another arm chair developer who
From really loved and full of potential to shallow as dark souls 3 in less than a paragraph. How big was your last bitchy paragraph about that game right before you went right back to playing. Bigger? Smaller?

Gaxkang

Banned
The combo extender is called Rising Ice. It’s also double digits negative on block. So again, if you want to mix/f2 people into actual damage, you have to commit and take the risk. It’s either creeping ice and stay safe but do low damage, or try your luck with the mix and risk full punish for a higher reward. But you can’t get both.
In fairness, the defender has to try their luck too, but not becuz they want to. :p

And if it's f2 slide...that slide may not always be blockable...

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
In fairness, the defender has to try their luck too, but not becuz they want to. :p

...slide may not always be blockable..
Welcome to gaming buddy.

Imagine playing Counter-Strike and being like "Dude they can shoot me, I can't always shoot them first and the bullets are unblockable, what kind of malarkey is this? Sometimes I even get shot in the back without them waiting for me to turn around.. Sometimes they even use weapons I can't afford yet!"

If you want experiences where everything is always 100% blockable, you could try a dating app instead :D

Gaxkang

Banned
Welcome to gaming buddy.

Imagine playing Counter-Strike and being like "Dude they can shoot me, I can't always shoot them first and the bullets are unblockable, what kind of malarkey is this? Sometimes I even get shot in the back without them waiting for me to turn around.. Sometimes they even use weapons I can't afford yet!"

If you want experiences where everything is always 100% blockable, you could try a dating app instead :D
Well I think if they guess right they should be able to block it....but folks know the online may not always allow that, letting Sub get away with stuff. ;)
And some folks aren't into the whole super guess game :D

And it's not like everybody can do a (quick or not) overhead into something huge from a low....poor Kano if he equips stuff to do snakebite from slower F4 he has to give up 2 bars for the amplified combo. With no KB either :p
I don't see the justification for that when Sub is in the game :eek: