What's new

UltimateMK pre-Tourny

I'm afraid that round did not help you in the long run, however.

Anyway, I unfortunately cannot keep track of SNIPER 216. His friends list is full, and thus I cannot see what he is doing, although I did send him a PM requesting that he remove someone and add me for the time being. I have not received a response yet, but if he does not respond by today, then he is DQ'd by Phoenix's "play by friday" (today) rule, yes? I hereby advise him to play me now... because if he doesn't, then a certain nation accepts his surrender... :twisted:

Edit: He added me. I found him online later, only to learn it was his brother. Apparently he is at work, but I told his brother to remind him of the match, so he'll probably contact me later today.

Good game, el cangri. Regardless...

ALL SHALL FALL BEFORE THE PSYBORGIAN NATION.

The final match went 3-2 (iirc... either that or 3-1, but 3-2 seems more realistic), with me winning, but we went on and I got 13 wins in total, and he went on to get 4 more. He played excellently, and I don't think a single match had one user that didn't win a round, maybe except for the final one.

In general, I think it went Ermac vs. Ermac, Kabal vs. Ermac, Kabal vs. Kabal, Kabal vs. Kabal, and again Ermac vs. Ermac.

Let this victory show the power of the PsyBorgian Nation. I am no longer the random Robot Smoke loser I used to be. I am now LordPsyBorg, UMK3 master. I have yet to achieve divinity, but through experience it will come.

But enough boasting. I only won ONE tournament anyway... still, this is a step forward. Victory for the PsyBorgian Nation... onward to the next battle.

Damn it Sniper, you let me down. :evil: :cry:

Congrats to LordPsyborg on winning the tourney although I believe another player would've won it if delay hadn't reared its ugly face.