What's new

ultimatemk.com XBLA leaderboard

XL

Noob
Konqrr said:
XL, send me a F/R and I'll try to help you with the rushdown woes.
I will in a week or two. I don't have a working microphone right now, so it'd be hard to communicate. :oops:

Bob Dole said:
horsemen said:
Hi gentlemen, thankyou all for playing great games against me. Win-or-lose...I'm all for having fun and competition. Can't believe I'm still playing this '95 old game...but fun is FUN. Hope to see u guys 2nite. BTW MOE...I'm looking for U....gonna get my arcade stick soon then it'll be wavenet all over again. :wink:

Bizhop = KingBizhop
Horsemen = Freeisgood
arcade stick is still not an answer, if you do not have the right buttons or wires or timming it will be all for nothing.
Timing is not really an issue since there are already lags in the game. You just have to try and work around it. (ex: instead of going for the most damaging combo off a blocked teleport, just stick up your h kick for a quick 15% or so..that's why I play against every1, even the super laggy players...no big deal if I lose..heck almost reach 1000 losses, 600 more for 4000 wins..I will reach that 4:1 ratio) Arcade stick will help you improve on some characters. I can't currently play about 30% of the characters competitively right but hopefully when the stick comes in, I can pull some of their moves off. (ex:I can't do kung lao spin as often as I want to, kabal dash(i know..just back and forward but I can't get it to come out like some people), can't do ermac lift, can't do sheeva stomp...) Stick isn't the full answer but it will certainly help.

-freeisgood

XL

Noob
Actually, it's odd that I can do Shiva's ground stomp with ease, but I struggle with Ermac's telekenisis attack. Maybe it's in my head.

Derek

Noob
CheatToWin said:
There's a new update. SuGaR breaks into the top 1000.
Yes! Anyway, seriously, Freeisgood your Robo Smoke is really damn good, I've only beaten you once when you where him. Hopefully I'll get into the top 200 within the next few weeks.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively play Robot Smoke, should learn from FreeIsGood...or ask Shock/Moe/Lex to play him. I've been playing him a bit lately and you'd be amazed the stupid shit they do after you turn invisible LOL

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Oooh yesterday I managed to dig myself out of the 3500 range into about 1300. I'm hoping I can crack that top 1000 soon!

Also, I'm gradually running into more people that quit on me, I guess that means I'm getting better. :wink:

Thanks for the kind words guys. I don't know about shock but last I remembered (7+ years ago), moe was a Kabal and H smoke player and lex was never that good with R Smoke(that's right lex, I said it!!!). Biz and couple other guys were better than me using R Smoke during wavenet days. I'm just more agressive.

-Free

horsemen said:
Hi gentlemen, thankyou all for playing great games against me. Win-or-lose...I'm all for having fun and competition. Can't believe I'm still playing this '95 old game...but fun is FUN. Hope to see u guys 2nite. BTW MOE...I'm looking for U....gonna get my arcade stick soon then it'll be wavenet all over again. :wink:

Bizhop = KingBizhop
Horsemen = Freeisgood
Send me a friend request so I can see when you guys are on. It will be good to get some wavenet matches again!

horsemen said:
(7+ years ago), moe was a Kabal and H smoke player
You forgot ermac!!! I use to make people mad just juggling them on the screen LOL. My ermac sucks now since it has been a long time that ive used him and I have trouble doing his lift on this x-arcade.

Moe

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
horsemen said:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I don't know about shock but last I remembered (7+ years ago), moe was a Kabal and H smoke player and lex was never that good with R Smoke(that's right lex, I said it!!!). Biz and couple other guys were better than me using R Smoke during wavenet days. I'm just more agressive.

-Free
if my rsmoke is bad now, then yours is too you jerk

lex said:
horsemen said:

-Free
if my rsmoke is bad now, then yours is too you jerk
touchy!!! I'm not sure if that's a joke or lex's gonna be gunning for me now. Anyway, back in wavenet time, I thought lex was "pacman" which was damn good with Kano. But when I visited Midway with my bro and Romestar, I met "Pacman". As for Lex's best, I'm not sure. I thought you were great with kung lao. I also thought Colt was too at the time. Not that you guys were competitive with him but rather you can pull off crazy shit. As for competitiveness, I thought you were well rounded with all. Not super dominant with certain character(s) just well rounded. Only reason I thought you weren't that dominant cuz you didn't run+jab at the time... that's when I first realized who I was playing and run+jabbed you to death into a corner. Very next game you started the run+jab against me. I think that was the first time I ever played against you with run+jab. As time progressed, you got better and extremely fast. That's when I started to play R smoke/kabal only against Midway guys. Then kung lao's surf.... good stuff.

MOE30W said:
horsemen said:

Bizhop = KingBizhop
Horsemen = Freeisgood
Send me a friend request so I can see when you guys are on. It will be good to get some wavenet matches again!

horsemen said:
(7+ years ago), moe was a Kabal and H smoke player
You forgot ermac!!! I use to make people mad just juggling them on the screen LOL. My ermac sucks now since it has been a long time that ive used him and I have trouble doing his lift on this x-arcade.

Moe
Our time is screwed up. After work, we get home like 10-11pm everyday if we're lucky. We play at about 11pm-3am central time. I(free) sometime stays up til like 5-6 in the morning. For some apparent reasons, I get better half asleep. I make less mistakes. We'll send you
f/r when we get the chance.

Moe, I figured people can relate Ermac with H smoke since they're practically same.

-free

Must confess...I play wwwaay better when I have to go to peepee. It's so damn true.....anyways will u guys please excuse me while I need to take a motaro-crapola?

BTW back in the days of wavenet, an ol'buddy of mine top of the rank(cough*Romestar*cough) - who wins so many unexplainable matches in UMK3....revealed his top secret trick. Pssst <whisper> on his right hand, there are 6-fingers to match with six buttons...........

That's wut u call "FLAWLESS VICTORY" biotches!!!!!!

jdub03

Noob
Put me on that list...GT-Jdub030. Ive played free is good. Crazy good. Other good players id like to mention(not sure if they post on these forums though. xxxxMr peanutxxxx, aneternalenigma(post here), kingbishop(post here), freeisgood(post here) and tomyvercetti. There are a lot of others but my recent players list can only be so long.

I think i played enigma bishop and freeisgood yesterday. Good games folks. Ive only recently started playing umk3 and am getting the hang of this game.

funny shiat...last nite was playing thru-out midnight before realizing my controler is broken...but I didn't care cuz peepee dance makes me sharper on the certain buttons :wink:

is this thread necessary?

I mean this site already has a stickied leaderboard so yeah my bad, my idea was like communism, it sounded good, didn't work

sorry, please delete my thread