What's new

ultimatemk.com XBLA leaderboard

Sweet, Im last. One question though, why did you start another thread for this.You could just edit your first post in the other thread.

hey could u ad me my gamer tag is MikeNeb430. for some reason XBL leaderboards isnt updatin g my wins/losses, etc. at least it didnt yesterday. i'll go check now

CheatToWin said:
I didn't know I could edit posts. So I suppose the answer would be "computer illiteracy"
Yeah you cant do that with some other sites cough midway. Just pick one to update and I'll delete the other one. This way you wont have to check 2 threads for new gamertags etc.

New update, accurate as of 12/3/06 9:07 PM est.

It's even more exciting than the last leaderboard, this one goes into double digits in the site rank category.

Oh and Dave just delete the other thread, people can just post their GTs here.

I kinda feel like getting Shock on the list gives it some cred and what not. So yeah I sent him an invite this morning. Is there any chance of this getting a sticky thing?

Derek

Noob
Well, hopefully I can sit down this weekend and just play some hardcore ranked games. I'm not happy with my rank and I feel it could be much better.

Before today I was just 6-6 but today I played a bunch today and won most. The only reason I lost was because of throws. The analog sucks, there is probably 5 degrees here you can duck and anti throw at the same time. You also get a lot of SU jumps instead of angled jump because of this. This is still worlds better than magic jumps with *shiver* d-pad

Enigma

Noob
Yeah, I hit some horrible luck lately. Last week, I had gotten up as high to #94 on the leaderboards but man, some key losses really killed me.

Enigma

Noob
I avoided KINGBIZHOP because I played him in a few games when the game first came out and he was really laggy. I guess he isn't laggy anymore.

XL

Noob
I've been KINGBIZHOP, but he tends to get the better of me. I still don't know how to get the best of Robot Smokes who rush in like that.

In fact, I'm not good with anyone who rushes me. I've tried everything. Round housing them, uppercutting them, sliding them with someone like Sub Zero, Sonya leg grabbing them.

The only way I can beat them is to beat them at their own game and rush them. Even then I tend to choke. :?

I guess I'm just too much of a turtle-type player. I bet I'd be ownage at MK2. I haven't played it in forever though.

Hi gentlemen, thankyou all for playing great games against me. Win-or-lose...I'm all for having fun and competition. Can't believe I'm still playing this '95 old game...but fun is FUN. Hope to see u guys 2nite. BTW MOE...I'm looking for U....gonna get my arcade stick soon then it'll be wavenet all over again. :wink:

Bizhop = KingBizhop
Horsemen = Freeisgood

horsemen said:
Hi gentlemen, thankyou all for playing great games against me. Win-or-lose...I'm all for having fun and competition. Can't believe I'm still playing this '95 old game...but fun is FUN. Hope to see u guys 2nite. BTW MOE...I'm looking for U....gonna get my arcade stick soon then it'll be wavenet all over again. :wink:

Bizhop = KingBizhop
Horsemen = Freeisgood
arcade stick is still not an answer, if you do not have the right buttons or wires or timming it will be all for nothing.