What's new

ultimatemk.com XBLA leaderboard

well nothing is "wrong" with it, I mean it's not hurting anyone, but do I really need to keep it up? I mean does it add anything to the site?

Derek

Noob
I'd like to see you keep it going. Yeah, most of us won't catch up to Shock and Konqrr, but it's still kind of fun having some sort of site leader board.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I want to make it a specific part of the site that people can see immediately, like, a link on the side in a format, with links to players bios cards etc from the Xbox site. Dreemer has a ton of stuff on his plate right now as he does all of the programming. I provide content, some board maintainence and suggestions. :D

This thread itself is sorta like a combination of the two other threads for leaderboard and ggs. It's not 100% needed but it can stay until we get the site leaderboard up.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
I want to make it a specific part of the site that people can see immediately, like, a link on the side in a format, with links to players bios cards etc from the Xbox site. Dreemer has a ton of stuff on his plate right now as he does all of the programming. I provide content, some board maintainence and suggestions. :D

This thread itself is sorta like a combination of the two other threads for leaderboard and ggs. It's not 100% needed but it can stay until we get the site leaderboard up.
Good to hear everything is coming along great. Dreemer, good stuff man, keep it up.

Jobe

Noob
Hey Guys. This if my first post. I've played with many of the people on here and I'm happy to find this forum. I'm ranked 333 right now. Peace

Wow, resurrected from the dead! I think this was a nifty idea and would be nice if we had updated info regarding ranks of the people who visit this great site.