What's new

UK Monthly/Bi monthly tournaments returning

B Pryme

Noob
This is what I like to see!!

Off topic: I still think that foxxy (no disrespect to the others they're all amazing) is still a top player potentially top 8 player in the world. Good to see these guys getting back into action.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
This is what I like to see!!

Off topic: I still think that foxxy (no disrespect to the others they're all amazing) is still a top player potentially top 8 player in the world. Good to see these guys getting back into action.
Foxy is the best player in Europe in my opinion. I owe my level of play to all the UK guys. And Mustard of course, foxy helped me deal with character bullshit. I'm really excited to see some more potential chances to play the game we all love!

B Pryme

Noob
Foxy is the best player in Europe in my opinion. I owe my level of play to all the UK guys. And Mustard of course, foxy helped me deal with character bullshit. I'm really excited to see some more potential chances to play the game we all love!
Like I said before, all you guys are amazing players. It sucks that you guys only had the chance to come to one tourney that was the most stacked, not to mention all the other factors, jet lag...etc

I'll gladly watch the stream when it starts and if mk gets back to evo this year i'll gladly donate to the UK guys again, you guys are hype and awesome to watch!!

PND_Ketchup

Like I said before, all you guys are amazing players. It sucks that you guys only had the chance to come to one tourney that was the most stacked, not to mention all the other factors, jet lag...etc

I'll gladly watch the stream when it starts and if mk gets back to evo this year i'll gladly donate to the UK guys again, you guys are hype and awesome to watch!!
I appreciate the kind words, I'm still pretty heartbroken about EVO. So many factors that I couldn't help made it a disaster.

Still, the chance to hang with the US guys was great, it's just a shame the only time I could actually get casuals was really late on the last day.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
Congratulations guys! I'd love to see you all play, the uk guys are some of my favorite players =). I hope to see Foxie drop bombs with Rain too.

PND_Ketchup

If we can get the usual London guys and all the Online guys to come along we could have a really good tournament to be honest!

And of course, we need OmegaK

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
1) Still full of hate - check
2) Now has Noob bastard Saibot's frame data burned into my mind - check
3) still owns and practices the game - ....................

But fuck it, count me in, just don't expect anything entirely remarkable from me for a while, I literally haven't touched the game since we were in Telford lol

No kabals allowed?
Dude, this is the re-up of the Nerf Demanders, why would we play characters that do not need nerfs?

Just need the dates so I know when I can sneak out of work early :D Once or twice a month sounds great as I'll be traveling from Brighton.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Ill probably make it up monthly aswell havnt got much on at the moment, and although ill be coming from wales i have some family up there i can crash with :D

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
This means I have to stop lurking and start posting, was about time anyway. Will definitely, 100% be going to these. Can't wait!