What's new

UK Monthly/Bi monthly tournaments returning

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
sup guys, Unequalled media, the guys behind the massively successful fighter at iseries tournaments are bringing back monthly tournaments for all games in the UK after a long hiatus.

and, as usual, i have been in contact with one of the dragon twins to see if MK making the cut is a possibility, and, luckily, it is.

the main games will be fixed but the "sub games" will be rotated out, MK will be bi monthly if it makes the cut, or even monthly if numbers get enough, this will be a good way for us all to play together again, level up together, and for those of you in the UK who picked up TTT2, SCV to play everything at once.

or, if you are like me and are only hyped for MK and injustice, you can use this as competetive practise for when injustice hits, so you are as prepared as possible for the scene it will have.

only catch is, they will only put MK in if the UK scene supports it, so once dates get announced for the monthly gatherings, if you can make it, and i mean make it 100% no bullshit, confirm here and i shall relay numbers back to the dragons, we have a scene enough by UK standards to get tourneys going again, but you gotta be passionate!

so all you UK heads, lemme know here if this is something that tickles your fancy. :)

http://unequalledmedia.com/comingsoon/