What's new

(U)SSF4 EU Good Game & Matchmaking Thread

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
yes please, I did notice you said EU. I'm in the states, if your in Europe, the connection may be dookie.

Sasuga

Noob
Nah, I can't play tonight. I'm having soem friends over to play GW2 with them.

Alpha 3, that's a long time ago!

At 50% ish and paused as I had to leave for work. Once I get my BnBs etc down we'll play and you can body me.

Hope ya like this!
if u are new to sf4 i would recommend you to main ryu. after some weeks and you get familiar with the fundamentals and other stuff you can change to another char. sure you can go with yun but i recommend you ryu tough.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
if u are new to sf4 i would recommend you to main ryu. after some weeks and you get familiar with the fundamentals and other stuff you can change to another char. sure you can go with yun but i recommend you ryu tough.
Yeah may well do that thanks.

Yeah may well do that thanks.
ok i got some quick basic advices for you. if you have any question just let me know.
lets have some long 1on1 ryu mirror sessions, remember sf4 got an replay channel which allow you to save matches and watch it when ever you want.
u can also see the inputs from each player in the replay and that is great! i can also upload some matches from us and then we can analyze them.
the first thing you should do is to pick ryu and do his trials. some trials are stupid though so dont get mad if u cant do them. the only purpose of the trials if that you can get familiar with the char.
here some very basic ryu BnB,s:
1- cr.lk-cr.lp-cr.hp~tatsu
2- cr.mp-cr.mp-cr.hk
3- cr.lk-cr.lp-st.lp-(cr.hk) cr.mk~(ex)fireball
4- cr.lk-cr.lp-cr.mk~(ex)fireball
1- ryu,s main hitconfirm combo. if opponent block first hit you can go for mixups. also combo will hit crouch opponents since the cr.hp make them stand up so tatsu will connect. if want to zone or push opponent away from you use lk tatsu. if you want to corner opponent use hk tatsu. in corner you can use the ex tatsu and ultra 1 afterwards.
2- knockdown combo and best use for safe jumps set ups.
3-same as nr.2 but hit standing opponents too. if you dont want a knockdown you can do cr.mk~fireball (~super) or ex fireball fadc u1.
4- you can use normal fireball or ex fireball, ex gives you a knockdown. you can also FADC the ex fireball and do ultra 1. if you use regular fireball you can link super.

very basic ultra1 - combos and set ups:
aa early lp srk-u1
aa mp srk-fadc-u1
air to air j.mp-u1
focus attack level 2 or 3-solar plexus-mp srk-fadc-u1
very basic super - combos and setups
link super after any combo who end with an regular fireball.
air tatsu-super (grounded opponent)

Miscellaneous:
start combos always with cr.lk since cr.lp can be blocked low and high and cr.lk only low.
main aa is mp srk or ex srk also cr.hp for near jumps and st.hk for far jumps. use (early) lp srk only if you got ultra 1
main cross up is jmk

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Awesome thanks for that that's very cool of you.

I did some of the trails and got stuck on 20 as linking the d.FP after solar plexus is a bitch! I think I'll try and avoid just frames for a bit, though I am working on plinking to help with this.

I played online last night for the first time and got violated for about 20 games straight. Do throws have priority on wake up or something? When trying to apply pressure on knockdown I got thrown a hell of a lot.

Absolutely loving the netcode, it feels like offline to me.

Awesome thanks for that that's very cool of you.

I did some of the trails and got stuck on 20 as linking the d.FP after solar plexus is a bitch! I think I'll try and avoid just frames for a bit, though I am working on plinking to help with this.

I played online last night for the first time and got violated for about 20 games straight. Do throws have priority on wake up or something? When trying to apply pressure on knockdown I got thrown a hell of a lot.

Absolutely loving the netcode, it feels like offline to me.
u r welcome :)
yeah if u learn to plink that will be much easier!
about the throws i dont think so. if u want to pressure a opponent on knockdown u should do meaty normals and do frame traps and so on.