What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm insanely curious as to how all of this 'gear' is going to work.

(Notice I said curious. Not angry, not frustrated. Curious. Any and all misinterpretations of this post are, as always, subject to a fair and just smart-ass response.)
Description: Build and power up the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize every iconic character with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your Legend. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

^ This has my curiosity.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Description: Build and power up the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize every iconic character with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your Legend. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

^ This has my curiosity.
Ooh. I like the sound of that.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
OH SWEET! Something to look forward to this weekend! Although not too thrilled about the idea of powerups for characters. If they do this anything like they did interactables, this will get banned pretty fast if you ask me.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I am extremely hyped now. Even more so than I was for MKX surprisingly. Batman here I come
It's NRS so I am hype... but it's going to be hard to beat my excitement from when I saw the MKX gameplay reveal. I distinctly recall @hecterric 's reaction on twitter to hype us all up.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
It's got that 2017 release date. Wonder when it will be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.